Dunivard Road, Garelochhead, Helensburgh
- Large detached villa
- Five excellent sized bedrooms
- Modern bathroom and shower room
- Integral double garage
- Beautiful views towards the Gareloch
Located in an elevated position within the village of Garelochhead "Fasgadh" is a large five bedroom modern detached villa over three levels which has magnificent views towards the Gareloch.
Located in an elevated position within the village of Garelochhead "Fasgadh" is a large five bedroom modern detached villa over three levels which has magnificent views towards the Gareloch. Accessed via a shared private gravelled driveway from Dunivard Road the property has a good sized driveway with parking for several vehicles, integral double garage and an elevated rear garden. Internally the room proportions are superb. There is an entrance porch and hallway with a staircase leading to the first floor. The lounge is an excellent size and has dual aspects with large newly installed patio doors onto a balcony. There is a separate dining room accessed from the lounge which has doors leading to the rear garden. The kitchen is fitted with modern units and has an adjoining utility room. On this level there are two double bedrooms, a modern family bathroom and various store cupboards. On the second floor there are three further double bedrooms and a modern shower room. There is also access to a large store area which houses the boiler. The property sits within a very private and secluded position within the village with wonderful views from the upper levels. Viewing is by appointment through our Helensburgh office and early viewing is advised.
Lounge 18' 3" x 13' 6" ( 5.56m x 4.11m )
Dining Room 12' 2" x 10' 7" ( 3.71m x 3.23m )
Kitchen/breakfast Room 12' 6" x 10' 7" ( 3.81m x 3.23m )
Utility Room 8' 5" x 5' 2" ( 2.57m x 1.57m )
Bedroom 13' 6" x 11' 3" ( 4.11m x 3.43m )
Bedroom 12' 10" x 9' 9" ( 3.91m x 2.97m )
Master Bedroom 13' 6" x 12' 9" ( 4.11m x 3.89m )
Bedroom 18' 2" x 11' ( 5.54m x 3.35m )
Bedroom 10' 6" x 8' 5" ( 3.20m x 2.57m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Dunivard Road, Garelochhead, Helensburgh
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Garelochhead Station0.1 miles
- Helensburgh Upper Station6.1 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Helensburgh Allen & Harris office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent�
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Helensburgh
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HBR104494. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Helensburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.