The Orchard, Birmingham
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY
- CUL DE SAC LOCATION
- WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE TO LOCAL SCHOOLS AND SHOPS
- CLOSE PROXIMITY TO MARSTON GREEN TRAIN STATION
- GARAGE AND OFF ROAD PARKING
- GREAT FAMILY HOME
- OFFERED WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN
- FREEHOLD TITLE ON COMPLETION
- WELL PROPORTIONED REAR GARDEN
- VIDEO WALKTHROUGH AVAILABLE
Overview & Approach - The Orchard is located within Marston Green which is a sought-after district of North Solihull due to the local schools which have high Ofsted Ratings and the nearby train stations, which offers regular train journeys into Birmingham City Centre (9 minutes) and Birmingham International Train Station, Airport and the extremely popular Resorts World (5 minutes).
This well presented semi detached property is located in a very popular cul de sac location within walking distance from Marston Green village centre. The property comes with off road parking that fronts an extended garage, double glazed windows, Lounge Diner, Kitchen, Three Bedrooms, Family Bathroom and a nice sized rear garden
The property is approached via a block paved driveway that fronts a tradesman entrance garage and steps upto an external porch
Porch - A good sized storage entrance porch with door into:
Entrance Hallway - With light point and stairs to the first floor with storage cupboard under and doors leading into:
Kitchen - Overlooking the front of the property with radiator point, ceiling light point and tile wall covering. The kitchen benefits from base and wall units with works surfaces over, inset sink with mixer tap, plumbing and space for washing machine, inset gas hob, electric oven (not tested) and a separate breakfast bar. A door gives direct access into the spacious Garage to the side of the property
Lounge - Overlooking the rear of the property, this well proportioned lounge diner has wall lights and radiator point and sliding patio doors giving access to the rear garden
Stairs & Landing - A staircase leads to the first floor, includes loft access, light point and storage cupboard which houses the central heating boiler
Bedroom One - Overlooking the rear of the property with ceiling light point, radiator point and fitted wardrobe storage units
Bedroom Two - Overlooking the front of the property with ceiling light point, radiator point and space for a double wardrobe.
Bedroom Three - Overlooking the front of the property with ceiling light point and radiator point
Shower Room - Situated between the two main bedrooms and overlooking the side of the property, the shower room has ceiling light point and radiator point, low level WC, Shower cubicle and pedestal basin.
Rear Garden - A well presented and proportioned rear garden with patio area leading to a small lawn with planted borders and fence panel surround. Access is available to the garage via a rear door
Extended Garage - A spacious garage which extends the full length of the property with tradesman door front and a rear door and window overlooking and giving access to the rear garden
Additional Information - This property will be sold with a Freehold Title which is currently being processed and will be transferred to the new buyers on completion of a sale.
BrochuresBrochureThe Orchard, Birmingham
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
The Orchard, Birmingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Marston Green Station0.2 miles
- Lea Hall Station1.6 miles
- Birmingham International Station1.8 miles
About the agent
- Ferndown Estates is a well established, award winning, INDEPENDENT estate agency. We are the most successful independent sales and letting agent within the local area and proud members of the Guild of Property Professionals. We have long standing and knowledgeable staff to help guide and advise you on all aspects of property, whether you are selling, letting, renting or purchasing in our area.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30207786. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ferndown Estates, Marston Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.