Andover Road, Winchester, Hampshire, SO22
- Detached four bedroom house
- Detached double garage
- En-suite to principle bedroom
- West facing garden
- Large kitchen-dining room
- Feature fireplaces in both reception rooms
Once the capital of England, Winchester is a wonderful place to live and explore. Its historic architecture, quaint cobbled streets, and close proximity to London, just over an hour away, make Winchester a very popular location. There are award winning pubs and restaurants around every corner, and high street stores and independent boutiques in abundance. On the city's doorstep you will find the beautiful South Downs National Park, a wonderful place to enjoy walking, mountain biking, riding and family days out. If your're a lover of the Arts, Winchester has a bustling Arts scene, with it s own independent cinema and two theatres. The M3 is a short drive from Andover Road, connecting you to London, and to the south coast and beyond. The A33 and A34, both major routes, are also within easy reach. For train travel, Andover Road is just 0.6 miles from Winchester station. By train, London Waterloo is just over an hour away, Southampton Airport Parkway just 7 minutes and Bournemouth 47 minutes. While your nearest major airport, Heathrow, can be reached in under an hour by car. Andover Road sits in the catchment area for five primary schools, the closest being Weeke Primary (0.5 miles) with Harestock Primary and Westgate School also in easy reach. At secondary level, Henry Beaufort School is 0.5 miles away, The Westgate School 0.6 miles, while Kings' School is 1.5 miles. In the independent sector, the prestigious Winchester College is just 1.3 miles away, with St Swithun's also nearby. For further education, the 'Outstanding' Peter Symonds Sixth Form College is 0.3 miles away from Andover Road.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Andover Road, Winchester, Hampshire, SO22
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Winchester Station0.7 miles
- Shawford Station3.9 miles
About the agent
We love Winchester
Our first Charters home sits atop this unspoilt historic City surrounded by pretty villages and rolling countryside, yet still within an hour by train to central London.
It is not difficult to see why Winchester and its neighbouring villages are regularly cited as some of the most sought-after places in the country to live. It remains perennially popular with London buyers happy to hop onto the many train
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WIN200917. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charters, Winchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.