Station Field, Skellingthorpe, Lincoln
- THREE/FOUR BEDROOMS
- DETACHED NON ESTATE LOCATION
- MODERNISED KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
- GOOD SIZED PLOT WITH AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING AND REAR GARDEN
- SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION THROUGHOUT
- LARGE KITCHEN/LIVING AREA
- DINING ROOM, STUDY AND CONSERVATORY
Spacious detached home situated in the sought after village of Skellingthorpe comprising of three/four bedrooms, large kitchen living area, study, dining room, conservatory , viewing advised to appreciate the size of this wonderful home and it's generous and flexible accommodation it has to offer.
This wonderful home is situated in the popular and sought after village of skellingthorpe boasting amenities and transport links into the cathedral city of Lincoln.
We highly advise internal viewing to appreciate the space this home has to offer with deceptive accommodation throughout providing spacious and flexible living with large bedrooms , open plan kitchen living space and further reception rooms including a conservatory.
The plot is a particular highlight of this non estate property with In and out driveway to the front with further lawned area providing ample off road parking, the rear garden is manly laid to lawn enclosed by fencing and a variety of shrubs and trees
Full accommodation includes
UPVC double glazed door to front aspect with matching side panel and window to front.
Downstairs Bedroom 13' 8" x 10' 5" ( 4.17m x 3.17m )
Window to front aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator
Window to front aspect, modern four piece suite comprising bath, wash hand basin , WC and shower cubicle, tiled floor, partly tiled walls and radiator.
Open Plan Kitchen Living 33' 5" x 13' 7" ( 10.19m x 4.14m )
Two windows to side aspect and window to rear aspect, Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with worksurfaces over and breakfast bar, inset one and a half bowl, tiled splashbacks integral eye level double oven, gas hob with cooker hood over, integral dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, radiators, patio door leading to rear garden.
large living space offering flexibility as dining/living/family room.
Study 10' 5" max x 8' 7" max ( 3.17m max x 2.62m max )
Door and window to side aspect, radiator.
Patio doors lead into Conservatory, radiator
Conservatory 22' 6" x 8' 5" ( 6.86m x 2.57m )
Windows to side and rear aspect, door leading to garden, light and fan, radiator
Access to bedrooms
Bedroom One 15' 11" x 11' 8" ( 4.85m x 3.56m )
Window to side aspect, radiator
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 11' 8" ( 3.94m x 3.56m )
Window to rear aspect, radiator,
door into dressing room
Bedroom Three/dressing 14' 1" x 11' ( 4.29m x 3.35m )
window to side aspect, radiator.
In and our driveway to the front providing parking for multiple vehicles with further lawn area.
Large rear garden enclosed by fencing and variety of shrubs and trees off mainly laid to lawn, hardstanding area providing ideal seating area.
The vendor informs us the grounds of the property did have Japanese knotweed approximately 7.5m away from the house which has been treated and a certificate/warranty is available for viewing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Station Field, Skellingthorpe, Lincoln
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hykeham Station2.6 miles
- Saxilby Station3.1 miles
- Lincoln Central Station3.2 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Lincoln William H Brown office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent�
>> Your local William H Brown team in Lincoln
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exper
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR116703. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.