Stanningley Road, Leeds
- *THREE BEDROOMS*
- *POPULAR LOCATION*
- *EXCELLENT ACCESS TO RING ROAD*
- *CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES*
- *TRAIN STATION NEARBY*
- *SHORT COMMUTE TO CITY CENTRE*
- *DETACHED GARAGE & PARKING TO REAR*
Townend Estate Agents offer for sale this THREE BEDROOM semi-detached property. Located in a popular residential area, close to range of local amenities, including Bramley and Headingley train stations. Providing excellent access towards the Leeds ring road and the northern motorway network while being just a short commute to Leeds city centre. Benefitting from detached garage with power and lighting and additional parking to the rear. With newly fitted modern bathroom, gas central heating and UPVC double glazing this is one not to be missed.
The property comprises briefly: Entrance, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen fitted with PANTRY and a range of base & wall units and a large utility space with lots of cupboards. Upstairs are THREE bedrooms and the house bathroom. Access to the loft space which provides useful storage. Externally to the rear is a good sized enclosed paved garden, ideal for extra parking and detached garage. Additional driveway parking to the front.
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Stanningley Road, Leeds
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bramley Station1.2 miles
- Headingley Station1.2 miles
- Burley Park Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Townend Estate Agents have been leaders of the local property market for over 25 years.
With our contemporary office situated at the hub of the North Bradford and Aire Valley property scene, we have an intimate and extensive knowledge of the area.
An independent and professional firm with a 'can-do' attitude covering all aspects of residential property sales, letting and auctions. We understand that we are judged on the level of our service and are committed to offering a first cl
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30216602. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Townend Estate Agents, Horsforth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.