Kyveilog Street, Cardiff
- Located in the heart of Pontcanna
- Duplex Apartment
- Stones throw away from Sofia Gardens
- Original Features throughout
- Over 2000 square feet of apartment
- No Onward Chain
- Garden & Garage
Over 2000 square feet of space with many original features such as fireplaces, cornicing, high ceilings, entrance hall flooring and detailing. Situated in the heart of Pontcanna the apartment is being offered with vacant possession and no onward chain. MUST BE SEEN.
A very large five bedroom duplex type apartment which really should be viewed to be fully appreciated,this spacious duplex offers over 2000 square feet with multiple original features throughout. The apartment is situated in the the heart of Pontcanna with its wide variety of bars, restaurants and coffee shops together with Llandaff fields. The city centre is also within easy reach of the apartment with road an rail links into the city centre and surrounding areas, the apartment is being offered with vacant possession and no onward chain and is also a stones throw away from Sofia Gardens.
Large original wooden door opening to a traditional tiled flooring, access to both ground floor and first floor apartment.
Wooden door leading to carpeted stairs leading upstairs to the first floor landing, access to Master bedroom, WC, bathroom, kitchen, lounge and stairs to second floor.
First Floor WC, original wooden door opening to a single low level toilet, tiled flooring with a single glazed original window facing the side aspect.
Bathrom 5' 11" x 6' 11" ( 1.80m x 2.11m )
Bathroom located on the first floor with a single glazed sash window facing the side aspect, tiled floor, bath with electric shower overhead and a glass shower screen with tiled splashback. Wash hand basin with tiled splashback and a towel radiator.
Kitchen/ Diner 13' 6" x 12' 4" ( 4.11m x 3.76m )
The kitchen diner is located on the first floor with a single glazed original sash window facing the rear aspect. The kitchen comprises of a variety of base units with a space for a under counter fridge, washing machine and dishwasher. The oven and hob is built into the kitchen units and there are two wall units above as well as a stainless steel sink and drainer. The combi boiler is located in the corner of the kitchen along with a larder unit style cupboard on the opposite side of the kitchen, a fireplace that has been blocked up and wood effect flooring throughout and a radiator.
Lounge 19' 11" x 15' 11" into bay ( 6.07m x 4.85m into bay )
The lounge is located at the font of the property and has the feature bay window which is a single glazed original sash with an addition single glazed sash window to the other end of the lounge both facing the front aspect. There is an original fireplace located in the lounge in excellent condition with original wood flooring throughout and a large radiator.
Master Bedroom 12' 4" x 20' into Bay ( 3.76m x 6.10m into Bay )
The large double master bedroom is located at the rear of the property and features another single glazed original sash bay window facing the rear aspect/garden with a doorway leading to the fire exit which has stairs leading to the rear garden and garage. There is original wood flooring throughout with a feature fireplace, two large radiators.
Second Floor Landing
The second carpeted stairs lead to the second floor landing which gives access to the four bedrooms on the second floor split over a turn style staircase with a large storage cupboard.
Bedroom 2 12' 6" x 12' 6" Max ( 3.81m x 3.81m Max )
The second bedroom is a large double bedroom located on the second floor that is carpeted with a radiator and a single glazed original sash window facing the front aspect.
Bedroom 3 12' 4" x 13' 6" ( 3.76m x 4.11m )
The third bedroom is also another large double and is located on the second floor, carpeted throughout with a radiator and a small feature original fireplace with a single glazed original sash window facing the rear aspect.
Bedroom 4 18' x 10' 1" ( 5.49m x 3.07m )
Bedroom four is located at the rear of the property with a wooden double glazed velux window facing the side aspect, stripped back wooden floor and has ample room for a double bed although there is restricted head height.
Bedroom 5/study 7' 1" x 9' 6" ( 2.16m x 2.90m )
Bedroom five is located at the front of the property with a wooden double glazed velux window facing the front aspect, carpeted and is a single bedroom/study.
An attractive, enclosed mature garden with brick built shed and garage with lane access.
Situated to the rear of the property with up & over doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Kyveilog Street, Cardiff
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cathays Station0.8 miles
- Ninian Park Station0.8 miles
- Cardiff Central Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Pontcanna Allen & Harris office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent…
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Pontcanna
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local expe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CRP106161. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Pontcanna. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.