Earlham Grove, London, E7
- Forest Gate Station Nearby
- 24/7 Buses to Central London
- Arrays of Shops, Bars and Restaurant Nearby
- Romford Road Nearby
Located on the first floor this property consists of an open plan kitchen reception entailing an integrated cooker hob with oven and a free standing fridge freezer and washing machine accompanied by a large reception area, spacious bedroom enclosing a bed and wardrobe and a fully tiled bathroom.
Earlham Grove is set in a popular and convenient location and within a short walk to Forest Gate over ground station and Wanstead Park. A short bus ride will take you to Stratford which has major links in and out of London. Westfield Shopping Centre boasts plenty of restaurants, bars and shops for you to enjoy at the weekend.
Within short distance is Wanstead Flats which is great for if you enjoy going for a bicycle ride or even take the dog for a walk. The arches of Winchelsea Road are a two minute walk away, with the Wanstead Tap craft beer bar and venue, Burgess and Hall Wine Bar, Hawkeys Cider House and a brand new brewery, with more openings on the horizon.
Kindly note there is a selective license on the property which restricts the use to a single family household for more info kindly call us.
viewing by appointment only.
BrochuresBrochure 1Brochure 2
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Earlham Grove, London, E7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Forest Gate Station0.2 miles
- Wanstead Park Station0.3 miles
- Maryland Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Easy Estates UK Ltd. has been established from 2007. We have a magnanimous portfolio of properties we manage and let nationwide.
Our team of experts can help you market your property to attain maximum rent while finding you referenced tenants. Please call us for a free valuation.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 77876678. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Easy Estates (UK) Ltd, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.