Residential Investment, 25 Simpson Street, Manchester
- 6% NET Rental Income
- Located in Manchester City Centre
- Close to Local and National Transport Links
- Range of Amenities Nearby
- Experienced Management Company
- Prices from £209,950
For Investment Purposes Only - 35% Deposit Required
Located within a highly accessible location near Manchester Victoria Station, the Northern Quarter and the main commercial core of the city centre, these apartments are designed to the highest of standards. All apartments throughout the Halo development are fitted with high quality German kitchens with stone composite worktop and integrated fitted appliances. Plus, tenants can enjoy secure car parking access as well as electronic access control security system; making it a very safe and secure place to live.
This development represents a market-leading product for vibrant city living. Every part of this central Manchester development has been finished to the highest standard with energy efficiency and comfort in mind. Ideal for local and international residents to reside and work in the city without the packed commute of coming from out of the city centre. Opportunities like this, to invest in such an innovative development, are few and far between.
To Receive Free Floor Pans, Virtual Tour and Availability, Call or Register below for an Info Pack
* 6% NET Rental Income
* Near Manchester Victoria Station and the Northern Quarter
* Built with Energy Efficiency in mind
* Secure Car Parking (additional fees may apply)
* Managed by an Experienced Property Management Company
* Prices from £209,950
Manchester is recognised around the world as being an up and coming UK city with a lot to offer. It is statistically the fastest growing regional capital in the UK with an economy equal to that of Leeds, Liverpool and Sheffield combined. Not only this, but the city centre of Manchester has seen a spike in population over the last decade as more businesses move up North from London and working professionals are needed in the Northern capital rather than down South.
Manchester offers investors and residents world-class shopping, vibrant culture and luxurious new developments that are always popping up around the city centre.
The city has benefitted from mass regeneration throughout the region over the last few years. In fact, billions of pounds have been pumped into projects inside the city centre and surrounding areas. The planned HS2 line (that will pass through Manchester) is hoping to be a multi-modal integrated transport infrastructure that provides fast and affordable connectivity throughout the UK and to the capital city of London. Property experts predict that because of regeneration throughout the city and improved transport links, property prices will rise by 24% by 2024; the largest increase in the UK.
By investing in Manchester property, any investor will be sure to enjoy generous returns as the economy in Manchester continues to skyrocket. The city may have significantly grown since a few years ago, but there are no signs of it slowing down.
For More Information Call Us Today or Register Below for an Info Pack
Residential Investment, 25 Simpson Street, Manchester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Manchester Victoria Station0.3 miles
- Market Street Tram Stop0.4 miles
- Mosley Street Tram Stop0.5 miles
About the agent
With over 10 years of experience, RW Invest is a market-leading UK property investment company with offices in London, Liverpool and Manchester. We specialise in buy-to-let residential and student property investments and are passionate about providing our clients with exclusive access to the most up-and-coming and profitable developments out there.
Our large team is spread across 3 core cities and possess a diverse range of professional skill sets. We offer a
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Halo-237995-Manchester-HAL394. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by RW Invest, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.