Hazel Avenue, Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Semi Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Generous Lounge Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Three Piece Shower Room
- Recently Modernised
- Gardens Front & Rear
- Garage & Off Street Parking
The accommodation in brief comprises to the ground floor; entrance hallway with a door to the front door, a Velux Skylight and storage cupboard to the side. There is a modern fitted kitchen with a window to the front and plumbing for a washing machine.
A generous lounge has a window to the front and a modern feature fireplace and spotlights, the master bedroom has a window to the rear and built in storage, there is a modern shower room with a three piece suite in white with tiled flooring and part tiled walls.
The second bedroom/dining room has French doors to the rear which lead out to the garden, a third bedroom has a window to the rear.
Outside; to the front of the property there is a low maintenance garden and a driveway which provides off street parking. To the rear there is an enclosed lawn garden with mature borders, there is a single detached garage and a bloc paved patio.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Hazel Avenue, Leeds, West Yorkshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cross Gates Station2.2 miles
- Garforth Station3.9 miles
- East Garforth Station4.5 miles
About the agent
Manning Stainton have been helping people move, providing professional, expert advice and outstanding customer service for over 20 years.
With 19 prominent high street branches across our region, our experienced sales and lettings teams have in depth knowledge about what’s going on in your local market.
We understand the pressures of daily life and that’s why our network of residential branches are open 7 days a week and we are ready to take your call 8am until 8pm, 7 days a week.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CRO180342. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Crossgates. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.