Street Lane, LEEDS
- Extended Semi- Detached House
- Four Bedrooms
- Well Maintained Gardens
- Double Glazing
- Popular Location
Deceptively spacious and very well presented extended four bedroom detached house ideal for a family home, the property is located in the popular area Roundhay,internal viewing highly recommended. Highly sought after location.
Well presented extended four bedroom semi-detached house ideal for a family home, the property is located in the popular area Roundhay, close to array of coffee shops, local supermarkets and Roundhay Park. The property briefly comprises; spacious receptions room, extended diner kitchen, four bedrooms, bathroom, ensuite shower room to the first floor. Ample off street parking, tandem garage, lawned rear gardens. Internal viewing highly recommended to appreciate this deceptively spacious property.
Well Presented extended four bedroom semi- detached house ideal for a family home, the property is located in the popular area Roundhay, close to array of coffee shops, local supermarkets and Roundhay Park. The property briefly comprises; spacious receptions room, extended diner kitchen, four bedrooms, bathroom, ensuite shower room to the first floor. Ample off street parking, tandem garage, lawned rear gardens. Internal viewing highly recommended to appreciate this deceptively spacious property.
Door to the front elevation into spacious hallway and double doors to sitting room.
W.C and door leading to the basement.
Sitting Room 13' 5" max x 14' 3" ( 4.09m max x 4.34m )
Double glazed bay window to the front elevation, gas fire granite back and hearth and oak laminate flooring.
Dining Room 24' 5" x 11' 3" ( 7.44m x 3.43m )
Extended with a double glazed window to the rear elevation, double glazed patio doors and a radiator.
Kitchen 19' 2" x 9' 9" ( 5.84m x 2.97m )
Beech kitchen, stainless steel sink drainer, tile splash back, electric oven ,gas hob, radiator, integrated dishwasher, double glazed window to the side and rear elevation and door to the side elevation. Double doors into dining room.
Loft access via ladder, useable room, boarded loft and velux window.
Master Suite 22' 4" max x 10' 7" max ( 6.81m max x 3.23m max )
Very spacious master suite with fitted wardrobes, radiator and sliding patio doors to the rear elevation leading onto balcony.
Modern shower cubicle, wash hand basin, extractor fan and fully tiled.
Bedroom Two 14' x 10' ( 4.27m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 5" x 9' ( 3.17m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, double room and radiator.
Bedroom Four 7' 4" x 8' 5" min ( 2.24m x 2.57m min )
Large single bedroom, double glazed window to the side elevation and radiator.
Modern white bathroom suite, double glazed window to the side elevation, two chrome radiators, bath with overhead shower, W.C and fully tiled.
Well Presented front garden with block paved driveway, wrought iron double gates and a fountain. Driveway leads to carport.
Well maintained large rear garden with patio area and lawned.
Tandem garage, up and over doors, power, lighting and window to the side elevation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Street Lane, LEEDS
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Burley Park Station3.3 miles
- Headingley Station3.6 miles
- Leeds Station3.7 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Oakwood William H Brown office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent�
>> Your local William H Brown team in Oakwood
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exper
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference OAK106042. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Oakwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.