Queens Hill Rise, ASCOT
- Large Drive for numerous cars
- Double Garage
- Private Mature Garden
- Tranquil Lane Location
- Open planned kitchen/breakfast room
- Formal Dining room
- All Bedrooms benefit from Ensuite Bathrooms
Fauns Wood benefits from a gated driveway with parking for numerous cars and a detached garage.
It has been extended by its current owners over the years and this family home now offers 6 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms and 6 Reception rooms.
This well presented house sits on an entire plot of approximately half an acre.
Chewton Rose Estate Agents is the seller's agent for this property. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. We make detailed enquiries of the seller to ensure the information provided is as accurate as possible. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Queens Hill Rise, ASCOT
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ascot Station0.7 miles
- Sunningdale Station1.8 miles
- Martins Heron Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Ascot may be a small town, but it is known the world over for the annual and highly prestigious horse racing meeting, Royal Ascot. While the racecourse is the focus of the town, Ascot has some thriving boutiques, cafes and restaurants to discover. The nearby towns of Windsor, Camberley, Guildford and Reading have everything else you might need, from impressive shopping centres to theatres.
The transport links from Ascot are impressive, with the M4, M25 and M3 all close by. Ascot station
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10834_CWR083401354. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chewton Rose, Ascot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.