Jasmin Close, Northwood, HA6 1DQ
- First floor apartment
- Spacious lounge with sofa and dining table
- Large double bedroom with bed and wardrobe
- Kitchen with appliances
- Fully fitted bathroom suite
- Communal gardens and residents parking
- Walking distance to local amenities
- EPC Rating - C
This first floor apartment consists of kitchen with appliances, spacious lounge with sofa and dining table, double bedroom with bed and wardrobe and bathroom suite.
The property is surrounded by well maintained gardens and benefits allocated parking.
Jasmin Close is ideally situated close to the vast array of shops and transport facilities of Northwood and Northwood Hills Town Centres. The Metropolitan Line Station provides fast commuter links to central London and the nearby M1 & M25 provide easy access to Heathrow Airport and the national motorway network.
Local Authority: London Borough of Hillingdon
Council Tax: £1,346.67 per year (Band C)
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
Jasmin Close, Northwood, HA6 1DQ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Northwood Hills Station0.3 miles
- Northwood Station0.7 miles
- Pinner Station1.5 miles
About the agent
James Gibbs and Paul Gillespie opened their first branch in Ruislip in 1991, with an ambition to set new standards for property agents.
Today, our network of 12 branches across London, Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire uphold the same shared values: integrity in our service, passion for our work, innovation in marketing and better results for our customers.
We've found this approach has given people what they need throughout their prope
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 407363. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Northwood Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.