18 Cedar Road, Bishopbriggs, G64 1TA
- Mid terraced villa
- Quiet cul de sac location
- Modern decor throughout
- Spacious accommodation
- Excellent storage space
- Two double bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating
- Private gardens
- Close to amenities
STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT
Enjoying a quiet cul de sac setting in this popular pocket of Bishopbriggs this mid terrace villa offers spacious accommodation over two levels.
The front door opens into an entrance hallway with stairs off to the upper level. The lounge enjoys a dual aspect with windows to the front and rear creating a lovely room full of natural light. The lounge is large enough to accommodate both living and dining furniture. The kitchen is off the rear of the lounge and has a wide range of fitted units. There is access from the kitchen to the rear gardens. There is a walk in sized cupboard off the hallway which as well as offering excellent storage is fitted out to act as a utility area. There is a similar cupboard off the upstairs landing ensuring the house has an abundance of storage space available. There are two spacious double bedrooms, one each to the front and rear of the house. Finally a three piece bathroom with over bath shower completes the accommodation on offer.
The property has practical and easy to maintain gardens to the rear which are fully enclosed and entirely decked over.
Cedar Road is situated in a sought after area of Bishopbriggs and is conveniently placed for a host of amenities including schools at both primary and secondary levels, recreational facilities including leisure centre, golf courses, a variety of outlets including Marks & Spencer’s at the nearby Strathkelvin Retail Park, Asda Superstore and transports services. The town centre is approximately half a mile away and offers a more extensive range of amenities including supermarket, shops, popular bars and restaurants and Bishopbriggs Train Station. In addition to this, there are excellent road links close by giving easy access to Glasgow City Centre and the Central Belt motorway network system.
The Energy Performance Rating for this property is D
18 Cedar Road, Bishopbriggs, G64 1TA
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bishopbriggs Station0.6 miles
- Springburn Station1.5 miles
- Barnhill Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Pacitti Jones is the leading solicitor estate agent in the west of Scotland, combining the property expertise of an established and successful estate agent with the professional integrity of a law firm.
We know our market inside out and you can expect from us:
1. An authoritative valuation on your current home based on the latest sales information.
2. Expert recommendations on the most ef
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 159472. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pacitti Jones, Bishopbriggs. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.