Caledonian Road, N1
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Amenties nearby
- Transport links nearby
- Double glazed
- Laminate flooring throughout
- Available now
- Gas Central Heating
- Suitable for professionals and student
- Must be seen
Harris Brown is proud to present this two bedroom property on Caledonian Road.
This two bedroom property is located above a commercial premises in a victorian converted property. There are only two flats in the building. The property comes fully furnished and comes centrally heated with neutral decor. The property has a three piece bathroom as well as an open planned kitchen. When you first enter into the property , the two bedrooms are located just beyond the front door facing towards the main road. Through the living room door you will be able to find a large and spacious opened planned kitchen and reception room, the three piece bathroom is located at the back of the property.
Its within walking distance of kings cross, angel, upper street, Caledonian road underground or Caledonian road & Barnsbury Over-ground also including many buses. There are a variety of shops along Caledonian road including supermarkets, vegetable stalls, newsa
Caledonian Road, N1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Caledonian Road & Barnsbury Station0.2 miles
- Caledonian Road Station0.6 miles
- Kings Cross Thameslink Station0.7 miles
About the agent
We are an independent estate agent, specialising in residential sales, lettings and property management within Islington.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101493002251. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harris Brown, Islington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.