Kettleshulme Way, Poynton
- A Very Appealing Slightly Extended 4 Bed Detached
- Great Position within a Highly Regarded Area
- Lounge with Handsome Marble Fireplace & Cast Iron Burner
- Extended Dining Room with Parquet Wood Flooring
- Modern Fitted Breakfast Kitchen
- Attractive Bathroom/WC
- Good Sized Rear Garden with Fruit Patch
- Driveway & Garage
- Easy Access to Excellent Primary & Secondary School
- Close to Countryside
A very appealing, slightly extended detached family home which occupies a great position within a highly regarded area and providing easy access to excellent primary and secondary schools and being close to open countryside.
The accommodation is nicely designed and well presented and in brief features a room layout which includes to the ground floor of an entrance hall, modern fitted washroom/wc, attractive lounge with marble feature fireplace and log burning stove, extended dining/sitting room with parquet wood flooring and an attractively fitted breakfast kitchen with a good arrangement of white units and built-in appliances.
To the first floor and leading from the landing, there are four very good sized bedrooms along with a very well appointed bathroom/wc.
There is good parking to the front along with an integral garage, whilst to both the front and rear, there are well tended gardens, the rear in particular being of a good size and with fruit patch.
The property has UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating.
Washroom/WC 5' 10 x 3' 7" (1.75m x 1.09m)
Lounge 14' 11" x 11' 4" (4.54m x 3.45m)
Extended Dining Room 15' 6" x 10' 5" (4.72m x 3.17m)
Stylish Breakfast Kitchen 12' 0" x 9' 0" (3.65m x 2.74m)
Bedroom One (Front) 16' 0" x 10' 6" (4.87m x 3.20m)
Bedroom Two (Front) 13' 0" x 10' 8" (3.96m x 3.25m)
Bedroom Three (Rear) 11'4 " x 9' 2" (3.45m x 2.79m)
Bedroom Four (Rear) 11' 2" x 11' 1" (3.40m 3.38m)
Attractive Bathroom/WC 7' 2" x 5' 6" (2.18m x 1.68m)
Garage 17' 0" x 9' 0" (5.18m x 2.74m)
Good Sized Rear Garden
COUNCIL TAX BAND: F
Kettleshulme Way, Poynton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Poynton Station1.3 miles
- Middlewood Station1.5 miles
- Adlington (Ches.) Station2.0 miles
About the agent
If you are contemplating selling or letting your property you need to speak to Richard Lowth & Company if you are looking for a positive, committed agent who strives to get the best results by providing sound, sensible advice from the outset.
We are a totally independent, family run practice with Richard and Janet at the helm, both of whom bring a wealth of experience in all aspects of the sales and rental market and supported by a committed enthusiastic and knowledgeable team. Our offi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RL02496. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Lowth & Co, Poynton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.