Stonegate, Whixley, YORK
- Charming village location
- Coal fire
- EPC rating E
- Two double bedrooms
- Village pub and shop
- Nearby Cattal train station
- Beautiful landscaped garden
- Loft conversion study
Charming 2 bedroom cottage in the heart of Whixley village. Offering comfortable living space, with two double bedrooms and a large beautifully landscaped garden with easy access to York, Harrogate and Leeds.
This charming two double bedroom cottage has become available in the heart of Whixley Village, with nearby amenities including a pub, village hall and shop this cottage offers both rural living and active community.
On the ground floor you step into the front living room with coal fire and hard wood floors, which follows through to the bespoke kitchen with integrated fridge, hob and oven. To the rear of this floor are the stairs leading up to the first floor, and the fantastic bathroom with double walk in shower and underfloor heating. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms, with the master featuring fitted wardrobes, chest of drawers and TV. From the master bedroom is ladder access to the loft conversion, offering a study for working from home or additional storage.
Externally, the garden is the real gem of this property. Beautifully landscaped, with two seating areas and built in BBQ this is perfect for alfresco dining and socialising (when warm weather comes back). A shed is available for storage which is equipped with electricity, and to top it all; a gardener is included to help with the upkeep!
Whixley is a well located village between York and Harrogate. Offering ease of access to both cities via the A59, or even the A1 for Leeds or further afield it is ideally located for commuters who want to experience rural living. The village itself features a small village shop for essentials, highly rated pub and village hall which offers weekly movie nights. The train station at nearby Cattal has regular train services to both Leeds and York.
On street parking - offered unfurnished - sorry no pets or smokers - EPC is to be confirmed
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Stonegate, Whixley, YORK
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cattal Station1.3 miles
- Hammerton Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Choose your local York William H Brown office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent�
>> Your local William H Brown team in York
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your loc
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P2393J2424. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, York - Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.