Leabank Square, London, E9
- 2 Bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen/reception room
- Shower room/WC
- Stunning canal-side location
- Good transport links
- Private allocated parking
The property is laid out on two floors. Entrance is on the first floor of the block into a hallway with access to a storage cupboard and the principal bedroom featuring 2 large windows which let in lots of natural light.
The bulk of the accommodation is on the second floor. Stairs open on to a corridor with access to the second bedroom, shower room and kitchen/reception. The shower room is luxuriously appointed and fitted with shower cubicle, wash basin and WC. The shower area has both overhead and wall mounted fitments. Floors and walls are fully tiled with large, matt finish, neutral tiles. The open plan kitchen/reception room has a small juliet balcony at the end, providing wonderful views of the canal. The kitchen area is fitted with a range of modern wall and floor units and includes fully integrated fridge freezer, washing machine/dryer, dishwasher and electric oven and hob. The design includes a breakfast bar which seamlessly unites the two spaces.
Fittings and features are of a high standard throughout, floors are wooden laminate, there is electric central heating and every room has recessed ceiling lighting. The flat benefits from a private allocated parking space.
The property is located close to local amenities and green spaces, Canalside at Here East which is located on the banks of the Lee Canal offers a hub of independent cafés, bars and restaurants and is the perfect spot for a drink or a bite to eat. The location is just minutes from Hackney Wick overground station, offering fast links to Canary Wharf, the city and central London via Stratford or Highbury and Islington.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Leabank Square, London, E9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hackney Wick Station0.2 miles
- Stratford International Station0.7 miles
- Homerton Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Rayners have been a part of the Hackney landscape since 1989. From humble beginnings we have grown into a well established and respected property management company and estate agents.
Although we manage hundreds of properties we pride ourselves on the personal service we provide to our landlords, tenants, vendors and purchasers. Rayners manage and sell property in Hackney and the surrounding boroughs and we feel that we can be considered the experts in these areas.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 231120LS. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rayners.com, Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.