Station Road, Westcliff-On-Sea
- First Floor Apartment.
- Double bedroom.
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom.
- Walking distance to Westcliff Station.
- Close to Hamlet Court Road shopping & restaurants.
- Short walk to the Seafront.
- Available Immediately.
- No Pets & Non Smokers Please.
- Call Morgan Brookes Today to Book Your Viewing.
Morgan Brookes believe - This perfect size, first floor apartment is in an ideal location for everything Westcliff has to offer. Close to the beach and the variety of restaurants and bars as well as the train station to get you into London with ease.
Our Landlords would like - Reliable tenants who appreciate all this flat has to offer.
Wood panelled door leading to:
Storage cupboard, radiator, carpet flooring.
16' 1'' x 12' 7'' (4.90m x 3.83m)
Glazed bay window to side aspect, built in wardrobe, radiator, carpet flooring.
9' 7'' x 8' 3'' (2.92m x 2.51m)
Two glazed windows to front aspect, fitted with a range of base and wall mounted units, roll top work surface incorporating stainless steal sink and drainer, integrated cooker, four point gas hob, built in washing machine and fridge, part tiled walls, radiator, tiled flooring.
14' 4'' x 13' 11'' (4.37m x 4.24m)
Two glazed windows to front and side aspect, radiator, carpet flooring.
Corner shower cubicle, hand basin, low level W/C, heated towel rail, part tiled walls, tiled flooring.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Station Road, Westcliff-On-Sea
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Westcliff Station0.2 miles
- Chalkwell Station0.7 miles
- Southend Central Station1.0 miles
About the agent
We're a revolutionary team of property experts, who have something new to say, and something new to offer. Our founders, Myles Morgan and Nicole Brookes, decided on a new way of buying and selling property and now we offer this expertise to you.
Welcome to Morgan Brookes.
Established in 2013, we've rapidly built up a level of insight and expertise that has helped us grow to become one of only a handful of elite estate agents who capture more London buyers than any
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10660892. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morgan Brookes, Benfleet. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.