Victoria Street, Sutton-in-Craven
- Delightful Garden to the Rear
- Two Bedrooms
- Brand New Kitchen
- Fully Renovated
- High Quality Fixtures & Fittings Throughout
- Central Location
- Close to Public Transport
GROUND FLOOR PVC and glazed front entrance door leading into
Sitting Room 4.27m x 4.42m (14' 0" x 14' 6") with an attractive feature fireplace with electric fire set on a marble effect hearth with cream fire surround, two wall lights, ceiling light, enclosed staircase leading to the first floor.
Kitchen 3.07m x 3.28m (10' 1" x 10' 9") a superb newly installed kitchen with modern wall and base units, work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer unit with matching mixer tap over, partial ceramic tiling to the walls, oven and hob, provisions for an automatic washing machine, ceiling light, useful pantry also housing the Worcester combi boiler, PVC door leading to the rear garden.
Landing with window to the rear elevation, built in white triple wardrobe, built in storage cupboard, loft access, ceiling cornice, ceiling light.
Bedroom One 2.46m x 4.01m (8' 1" x 13' 2") ceiling cornice, ceiling light.
Bedroom Two 2.36m x 2.87m (7' 9" x 9' 5") ceiling light.
Bathroom containing a three piece white suite and comprising panelled bath with matching mixer tap, separate Triton electric shower over with glazed shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin together with low suite W.C., partial ceramic tiling to the walls, white heated towel rail, ceiling cornice, ceiling light.
Outside On street parking to the front of the property with low maintenance front garden whilst to the rear is a superb garden with timber shed, lawn and mature borders.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Victoria Street, Sutton-in-Craven
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Steeton & Silsden Station1.8 miles
- Cononley Station1.9 miles
- Keighley Station3.9 miles
About the agent
Established in 1978, Wilman and Lodge is one of the leading Estate Agents in Skipton and the surrounding area. We are very proud to introduce our new services which include: Residential lettings, management and property services, which include: All types of building works, renovations, roofing and general maintenance. Our clients can feel at ease with knowledge that our extensive range of qualified, reliable tradesmen will produce first class workman
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102605001483. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilman & Lodge, Skipton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.