Chapel Street, Upton Noble, BA4 6AU
- Detached Chapel conversion
- Central village location
- Two bedrooms
- Open-plan living and kitchen space
- Double height sitting room
- Private gardens
- Detached studio in the garden
- Off road parking
Once you have walked through the door you will be totally captivated and delighted by the light, space and true character of this truly unique home.
The ground floor is an open plan affair with flagstone floors. The quirky kitchen space has a generous dining area and an Aga and windows over looking the garden. Walking over to the sitting area why not take a seat by the fire and drink in the atmosphere?
Upstairs there is a mezzanine level with work space, bedroom and bathroom with a further bedroom up a second level.
There are long windows giving wonderful views over the adjoining Somerset countryside,
Outside, the gardens are private and enclosed. There is a detached cabin with woodburner and a workshop There is a lawned area with flower and shrub borders. There is a gate which opens on to the parking area.
Properties of this nature are rare to the market so we would advise early viewing.
BrochuresThe Chapel Brochure
Chapel Street, Upton Noble, BA4 6AU
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bruton Station3.2 miles
- Castle Cary Station6.1 miles
About the agent
Hunter French Estate Agents were formed in 2005 by Stephen Hunter and Karen Dumine both of whom had been working in corporate Estate Agency since 1996 and 1988 respectively.
They decided to join forces and opened an Estate Agency that actually focused on selling property rather than mortgages, overseas homes and insurances! In 2007 their second branch was opened in Corsham, followed by Devizes, Frome, Tetbury and now the latest office to open in 2020 is Bruton in Somerset headed up by D
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HFBR00115. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunter French, Bruton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.