St. Marys Lane, Upminster, RM14
- NEWLY REFURBISHED TWO BEDROOM PENTHOUSE
- NEW KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
- LARGE LOUNGE WITH BALCONY AND OPEN PLAN KITCHEN
- GATED PARKING
- HEART OF UPMINSTER LOCATION
- AVAILABLE NOW, UNFURNISHED
Lounge / Open Plan Kitchen 5.64m (18'6) x 5.36m (17'7)
Large lounge with wooden floors, enclosed radiator and sliding doors leading to balcony. Brand new kitchen with matching wall and base units, beko cooker with induction hob and integrated fridge, freezer and washing machine.
Bedroom 1 4.32m (14'2) x 3.02m (9'11)
Newly fitted carpets, newly decorated, double glazed windows to front with blinds and enclosed radiator.
Bedroom 2 3.07m (10'1) x 2.87m (9'5)
Newly fitted carpets, newly painted, two Velux windows and one enclosed radiator.
Brand new bathroom comprising of a bath with overhead shower, wall mounted wash hand basin, low level WC, heated towel rail and inset spotlights.
63 Station Road, Upminster, Essex, RM14 2SU
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
St. Marys Lane, Upminster, RM14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Upminster Station0.2 miles
- Upminster Bridge Station0.6 miles
- Hornchurch Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Balgores Property Group.......................
Balgores Lettings are one of the area's leading Letting and Management Agents offering a complete rental, management and rent processing service covering the whole of the Havering and Barking and Dagenham areas.
Headed by our Director Daniel Hanks, who has been in the industry since the mid 90's, and is a member of the Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA). We are also members of The Prope
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 75699. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Balgores, Upminster- Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.