Augustfield, Charvil Lane, Sonning, Reading, RG4
- Spacious full height Entrance Hall, Cloakroom, Wonderful open plan Kitchen/Dining/Family room area with two sets of bi fold doors to garden, Separate Utility Room
- Sitting Room with wood burner, Study
- Master Bedroom with Dressing Room & en suite Bathroom/Shower room, Guest Bedroom with built in wardrobes & en suite shower room, two further bedrooms, Family Bathroom
- South Facing enclosed, landscaped gardens & Parking for three cars
On the ground floor is a spacious Entrance Hall which gives a fabulous airy feel with floor to ceiling windows. There is a stunning open plan kitchen/dining and living room area run across the full width of the property to the rear with two sets of bi fold doors opening onto the terrace and garden. The kitchen has been comprehensively fitted with a range of stylish units and white polished stone worktops with built in appliances to include the double oven & microwave cookers, induction hob and extractor over. Throughout the ground floor the flooring is a combination of both porcelain and wooden for ease of maintenance which gives the area a seamless feeling. The separate sitting room has a fireplace with built in wood burning stove, with shelving and cupboards to each recess plus a built-in desk area. There is also a study to the front of the house ideal as a home office.
On the first floor there are four good sized bedrooms. The master bedroom has a stunning dressing room with a range of built in cupboards and floor to ceiling window overlooking the adjacent countryside and en suite bathroom/shower room. The guest bedroom has an en suite shower room and there is a separate family bathroom. All the sanitary ware is of high quality and beautifully fitted.
Outside and to the front of the property are three designated parking spaces for the property and side gate leading to the rear of the house. The gardens are well enclosed, fenced on all sides and immediately to the rear, accessed from the open living area is a paved terrace. The current minimum Broadband speed is 24.9 mb.
Sonning on Thames is a picturesque and historical Thameside village situated 3 miles from Reading and 4 miles from Henley. The village is renowned for its famous restaurant, The French Horn and its 16th century pub, The Bull Inn. Other amenities include The Coppa Club, Sonning Mill Theatre on the riverbank and convenience store, The Village Hamper. Both Reading and Henley on Thames offer a comprehensive range of shopping, schooling and recreational facilities and the nearby countryside and River Thames provide walking and riverside pursuits. There is a wide choice of Schools for all ages including Blue Coat, The Abbey, Kendrick, Queen Anne’s and Shiplake College. The commuter is well provided for with the M4 J10 giving access to London Heathrow and the West Country. Twyford & Reading Stations have direct links with London Paddington.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Augustfield, Charvil Lane, Sonning, Reading, RG4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Twyford Station1.8 miles
- Wargrave Station2.1 miles
- Earley Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Ballards Estate Agents has been established for over thirty years, specialising in the sale of residential property, residential lettings and commercial acquisitions in Henley on Thames, Marlow, Twyford and surrounding areas. Our combination of professional expertise, experience and a detailed knowledge of the local market place ensures a high level of client service and our office network ensures maximum coverage for your property.
Unlike many estate agency outlets th
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HEN200147. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ballards Estate Agents , Henley On Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.