Scotts Hill, Outwood, RH1
- Master bedroom with Dressing room
- Two further bedrooms
- Family bathroom & Downstairs shower room
- Reception Hall
- Sitting room
- Dining room
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Utility room
- Family Area
- Beautifully landscaped grounds of about 0.5 acres (0.2 Ha)
Set back from the road behind its gated driveway and high hedging, the tile hung facade with its covered doorway and tall chimney stack offer a picture perfect first impression, while a detached 6 car garage provides ample off-road parking. Bordered by a stunning selection of mature trees and shrubs the marvellous rear garden has something for everyone with a large brick paved patio for outdoor dining, a Victorian style greenhouse, vegetable garden and established lawns. A timber summerhouse and gazebo add a lovely space to entertain in the summer months. There are several timber outbuildings ideal for use as a home office, gym or workshop. In all the plot extends to about 0.5 acres (0.2 Ha).
The village, in addition to its historic windmill (the oldest working post mill in the country), has an attractive common surrounded by National Trust woodland, which is ideal for walking. The Marl Pond, St John's Church and a choice of three public houses are within walking distance of the property. Everyday shopping needs are catered for at Smallfield where there is also a primary school. Horley and Redhill have a good range of shops and
mainline stations. Nearby are a number of other schools in both the private and state sectors including The Hawthorns, Dunottar, Reigate Grammar, Caterham and Lingfield College. Gatwick is nearby and the M25 and M23 give easy access to the motorway network and Heathrow airport as well as the Channel Tunnel.
TRAIN SERVICES: Salfords Station is about 3.5 miles with services into London in about 50 minutes and Horley Station is 3.9 miles with faster direct services to London Victoria & London Bridge.
Detached Garage: 39'7 x 14'2. With two access points, power and light, Mezzanine floor providing storage.
Scotts Hill, Outwood, RH1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Salfords Station2.6 miles
- Nutfield Station2.8 miles
- Horley Station2.9 miles
About the agent
With over 150 years experience in selling and letting property, Hamptons has a network of over 90 branches across the country and internationally, marketing a huge variety of properties from compact flats to grand country estates. We're national estate agents, with local offices. We know our local areas as well as any local agent. But our network means we can market your property to a much greater number of the right sort of buyers or tenants.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CAT200343. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons Sales, Caterham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.