Wentworth Avenue, Bournemouth, BH5
- Three Bedroom Maisonette
- Sought-After Tree Lined Road
- Within Easy Walking Distance Of Southbourne Grove, Fisherman's Walk & Award-Winning Beaches
- Recently Renovated Throughout Including A New Kitchen, New Bathroom & A New Downstairs WC
- Spacious & Well Proportioned Property Of Approximately 1100sq. ft.
- Characterful & Bright Living Accommodation
- Triple Bay Fronted Property
- Own Private Entrance
- Off Road Parking
- A Viewing Is A Must To Truly Appreciate What This Spacious Property Has To Offer And The Surrounding Area
A triple bay fronted, newly renovated throughout, three bedroom maisonette situated in a sought-after tree lined road within easy walking distance of Southbourne Grove, Fisherman's Walk and award-winning beaches.
This property is both spacious and well proportioned, booking a viewing early is advised to avoid missing out.
The property comprises; its own private entrance, a hallway with an under stairs storage cupboard, a downstairs WC, and stairs leading to the first floor landing. The first floor landing has ample built-in storage cupboards and, from the landing, you can access all principle rooms. There is a door leading to the front of the property where you will find an open plan kitchen/breakfast room and a large sitting room. With a new and impressive kitchen, this triple bay fronted space is ideal for entertaining guests. To the rear of the property are two generous sized double bedrooms, one with a feature bay window, a new family bathroom suite, and a further third...
Situated in a central location for easy access to popular Southbourne Grove with associated shops, bars, bistros and cafes. Also just moments from Fisherman's Walk, a secluded wooded walk that leads from Southbourne to the cliff top and down to the award-winning beaches below.
From Pokesdown train station head along Seabourne Road taking the 8th turning on your right, as you approach the main parade of shops along Southbourne Grove, into Wentworth Avenue. Continue along Wentworth Avenue, Fisherman's Walk will be located on your left hand side as you go around the corner, and the property itself will be located on your right hand side.
First Floor Landing
12' 6'' x 11' 10'' (3.81m x 3.60m)
13' 3'' x 12' 4'' (4.04m x 3.76m)
12' 9'' x 12' 6'' (3.88m x 3.81m)
12' 4'' x 11' 11'' (3.76m x 3.63m)
12' 4'' x 7' 10'' (3.76m x 2.39m)
6' 9'' x 6' 5'' (2.06m x 1.95m)
This property comes with an off road parking space.
For the opportunity to see properties before they go on the market, like our page on Facebook - Meyers Estate Agents Southbourne and Christchurch.
These particulars are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed. They do not form part of any contract. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any of the services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order or have been tested. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
Wentworth Avenue, Bournemouth, BH5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pokesdown Station0.4 miles
- Bournemouth Station1.7 miles
- Christchurch Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Meyers, 7 days a week High Performance Estate Agency.
Our sophisticated family run business is built upon strict values revolving around trust and integrity. We are proud to say that our client base is mostly attracted by recommendation.
We are a multi award winning agent offering a leading service, listed in the 2020 Best Estate Agent Guide as a finalist putting us in the TOP 3% of agents in the country.
Our highly skilled system of selling property has proven ye
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10600851. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Meyers Estate Agents, Covering Southbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.