Beaumont Drive, Worcester Park
- Fabulous Hamptons Development
- 4 Bedrooms + 2 En-suites
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Garage & Off-street Parking
- Large Private Rear Garden
- Gym, Tennis Courts, Jogging Trails
- Community Hall and Green Spaces
- Close to Central London
- Ideal Destination for Commuters
- Close to Worcester Park High Street
The Hamptons is a fabulous development of family homes and apartments built by St James Homes, part of The Berkeley Homes Group, set within 30 acres of landscaped parkland. The development comprises open green spaces including lakes, jogging trails, tennis courts, an equipped gymnasium, and the community hall.
This fantastic family house located in Worcester Park, which is the borders of Surrey & South West London and it is just 10 miles from Central London. It is easily accessible to the A3 and M25 roads, so the area is an ideal destination for commuters. Local bus services will get you to Morden`s Northern Line Station in approx. 15 minutes. There are also a wide range of local amenities such as Waitrose, Sainsburys, Pizza Express, Costa, Caffe Nero, Boots, WH Smiths & Superdrug as well as an array of independents. There is a broad selection of pubs & bars and a diverse array of eateries to satisfy most culinary requests.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Redress scheme provided by: ARLA Propertymark (M0192012)
Client Money Protection provided by: Propertymark (C0015963)
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Beaumont Drive, Worcester Park
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Worcester Park Station0.4 miles
- Motspur Park Station0.8 miles
- Malden Manor Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Established in 1987, SeOUL Residential over the years has grown exponentially from its headquarters in New Malden to become one of the area's leading estate agents.
An independent estate agency with high local recognition, we specialise in residential Sales and Lettings & Property Management and Maintenance.
We cover a large portion of South-West London including New Malden, Worcester Park, Wimbledon, Kingston upon Thames, Surbiton, Raynes Park, and other neighbouring boroughs.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2085_SR4U. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by SeOUL Residential, New Malden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.