Forest Avenue, Harrogate, HG2
- Fully tenanted investment property
- £8,340 rent per annum
- 4.2% Gross Rental Yield
- 16.8% HPI (last five years)
- Length of lease: 250 years
- Year lease started: 2017
- Located on the ground floor
- Open plan kitchen/living room
- Main bedroom comes with an ensuite shower room
- The property was fully renovated in 2017
- EPC rating D
- Monthly rental income £695
- The property is located in the Starbeck area of Harrogate
- Starbeck railway station is a short 2-minute walk from the property
- Harrogate city centre is approximately a 10-minute car journey away
Please note that Vesta has not visited this property and that all material has been provided by the vendor.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Forest Avenue, Harrogate, HG2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Starbeck Station0.2 miles
- Knaresborough Station1.3 miles
- Harrogate Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Marketplace for residential investment property
Vesta is the marketplace for buying and selling rental property
- Most properties are sold tenanted, meaning you earn rental income from day one and the tenant gets to stay at home.
- All properties come with rental, yield and tenancy information, including rental history for absolute clarity.
- Investment guides and property management services avail
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference VES-HG2-001. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Vesta, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.