Nine Acre Drive, Corsham
- Two Bedrooms
- Garage and Parking at the rear
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Enclosed and manageable Rear Garden
- Homely Atmosphere
- Excellent opportunity for growing families, or investment buyers
- Close to the Historic Corsham High Street and its amenities
- Great access to transport links, Bath, Chippenham, and the M4
With NO ONWARD CHAIN, this is a fantastic opportunity for growing families or investment buyers. With two bedrooms, a kitchen diner and well proportioned living room. The added benefit of a garage and parking at the rear, and an enclosed rear garden. VIEWING HIGHLY ADVISED!
We are proud to offer for sale a very well presented and inviting two bedroom property located in a quiet position on the ever popular Katherine Park estate.
With no onward chain, this is a great opportunity for growing families or investment buyers looking for a quick sale! With a delightful rear garden and added benefit of a garage at the rear.
This property is pleasantly situated within easy access to the historic Corsham high street, schools, and amenities.
Living Room 15' 3" max x 9' 8" ( 4.65m max x 2.95m )
The spacious Living Room is filled will light from the window to the front, with stairs leading to the First Floor and a doorway into the kitchen/diner.
Kitchen/diner 12' 9" max x 8' 4" ( 3.89m max x 2.54m )
Kitchen diner with beech effect wall and base units which compliments the contemporary tiles surrounding and worktops. There is a window to the rear giving the room natural brightness, and a door leading to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
The landing has an airing cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom One 10' 9" x 8' 3" ( 3.28m x 2.51m )
Good size Double Bedroom with two windows overlooking the rear garden.
Built in cupboards provide plenty of storage space.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" x 7' 8" ( 3.89m x 2.34m )
Bedroom Two is a single bedroom with two windows to the front, providing plenty of light.
This partly tiled Family bathroom comprises of a bath with shower over, w/c,wash hand basin and extractor fan.
The enclosed rear garden currently has astro turf, and a small patio area. The garden is fenced, with a wall at the rear and gate to access rear parking and garage.
Access from the rear of the garden, leading to a single garage with parking in front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Nine Acre Drive, Corsham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Melksham Station4.3 miles
- Chippenham Station4.5 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Corsham Allen & Harris office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent…
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Corsham
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference COS105362. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Corsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.