Ripon Road Killinghall Harrogate HG3 2DF
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN DINER WITH BREAKFAST BAR
- ELECTRIC OVEN, HOB & EXTRACTOR
- DINING AREA FRENCH DOORS
- UTILITY ROOM
- MASTER ENSUITE
- OAK VENEER DOORS WITH BRUSHED CHROME HANDLES
- CHROME HEATED TOWEL RAILS IN BATHROOMS
- DETACHED GARAGE
- REAR ENCLOSED GARDEN
Our show homes are open Thursday - Monday, 10:00 - 17:00 on an appointment only basis. Please call or email us to book your appointment.
The Wharfdale's ground floor features a spacious open plan kitchen diner with breakfast bar and French doors leading to rear enclosed garden. The kitchen has electric oven, hob and extractor fan.
Also on this floor is a utility room, study, family living room and WC/cloakroom.
On the first floor are 4 bedrooms, master ensuite and main family bathroom with chrome heated towel rail.
An additional £6.59pcm Estate Charge is required. For more information please speak to our team.
The particulars within this advert are intended only as general guidance. Space Homes therefore gives notice that none of the material issued or visual depictions of any kind made on behalf of Space Homes can be relied upon as accurately describing any of the Specified Matters prescribed by any Order made under the Property Misdescriptions Act 1991. Nor do they constitute a contract, part of a contract or a warranty.
We endeavour to make our property particulars accurate and reliable. However, they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract and non is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. If measurements are displayed these have been taken as a guide and may not be precise. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us.
Ripon Road Killinghall Harrogate HG3 2DF
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Harrogate Station2.2 miles
- Starbeck Station3.0 miles
- Hornbeam Park Station3.3 miles
About the development
- Exclusive development of 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes
- Nestled within the picturesque village of Killinghall
- Local amenities right on your doorstep
- Show Home Open: Thursday - Monday, 10am - 5pm
- Up to £20,000 worth of incentives available!*
We know that choosing a new home is one of the biggest decisions you'll ever make, that's why we're committed to making your home buying experience as smooth as possible. We want you to love the home you find and how you found it.
We're a Yorkshire based developer so we know the areas people want to live and with this in mind, we build high quality homes across communities within the Yorkshire region. Whatever your current situation, we're committed to helping you choose a home that is
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Plot63and64-Wharfdale. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Space Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.