Westminster Road, Toothill, Swindon
- Semi Detached Home
- Four Bedrooms
- Renovated Throughout
- 18 ft Lounge
- 18 ft Re-fitted Kitchen/diner
- Re-fitted Cloakroom and Family Bathroom
- Enclosed Low Maintenance Garden
- Part Converted Garage and Driveway For Several Cars
Renovated Family Home, Four Bedrooms, 18 ft Lounge, 18 ft Kitchen/diner, re-fitted cloakroom, re-fitted bathroom, part-converted garage, low maintainable garden and driveway parking for several cars.
In our opinion a beautifully presented four bedroom semi detached family home located in the popular Toothill area. The current owners have completely modernised the property throughout to a good standard making this an ideal first time purchase and family home.
The accommodation offers an entrance hall, re-fitted cloakroom, 18 ft lounge and 18 ft re-fitted kitchen/diner on the ground floor whilst the first floor is home to four bedrooms and a re-fitted bathroom. Outside is a single garage which has been part-converted to a useable room, low maintenance enclosed garden and driveway parking for several cars.
Stairs to first floor. Understairs cupboard. Radiator. Real wood flooring.
Window to side. W.C. Wash hand basin. Radiator. Tiled floor.
Lounge 18' 7" x 11' ( 5.66m x 3.35m )
Window to front. Radiator. Real wood flooring.
Entrance Via Door To
Kitchen 18' 7" x 7' 7" ( 5.66m x 2.31m )
Two windows to rear. Door to garden. Range of wall and base mounted units with work surfaces over. Sink and drainer unit. Integrated oven and hob with cooker hood over. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Radiator. Tiled floor.
Bedroom One 11' 1" x 8' 9" ( 3.38m x 2.67m )
Window to front. Built-in wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 7' 7" ( 3.40m x 2.31m )
Window to front. Radiator.
Window to rear. Radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' x 9' 5" ( 2.44m x 2.87m )
Window to rear. Radiator. Cupboard housing wall mounted gas boiler.
Window to rear. Bath with mixer taps and shower over, Wash hand basin. W.C. Part tiled walls. Radiator.
Enclosed rear garden. Patio. Astro turf.
Up and over door. Power and light. Window to side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Westminster Road, Toothill, Swindon
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Swindon Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Swindon T C Allen & Harris office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent�
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Swindon T C
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference STC111895. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Swindon T C. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.