Ferme Park Road, London, N4
- Newly Refurbished
- Brand New Kitchen
- Very Spacious Open Plan Kitchen/Lounge
- Double Glazed Windows
Also boasts double glazed windows, G.C.H, high ceilings, wood floors throughout and comes part furnished.
Located 7 minutes from Finsbury Park tube station (Piccadilly & Victoria Line) and 2 minutes from Crouch Hill overground station and all amenities.
Rent £275.00 per week (£1190.00 per calendar month)
Ferme Park Road, London, N4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Crouch Hill Station0.3 miles
- Harringay Station0.4 miles
- Finsbury Park Station0.7 miles
About the agent
You have successfully arrived at the website of one of London's leading estate agents established in 1987.
C.P.Papas is an independent company and values your expectations. We operate ethically and strive to give the best customer service.
Our two directors have 60 years combined experience in the property field, one being a Solicitor and the other a member of the National Association of Estate Agents.
We pride ourselves in helping your move become that bit easier. If you ar
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Crouch1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CP Papas Property Centre, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.