Bishops Orchard, East Hagbourne, Didcot
- Four bedroom detached
- Sought after village location
- Granite work surfaces
- Tilled roof conservatory
- En-suite & cloakroom
Allen & Harris Didcot - Situated in the desirable cul-de-sac location of Bishops Orchard, within the village of East Hagbourne, is this well presented four bedroom detached family home.
Situated in the desirable cul-de-sac location of Bishops Orchard, within the village of East Hagbourne, is this well presented four bedroom detached family home.
Ground floor accommodation comprises of an entrance hall with a cloakroom, bay fronted dual aspect living room with feature fireplace, high specification fully fitted kitchen / dining room with granite work surfaces and a professionally constructed conservatory with enhanced tiled roof and roof windows.
The first floor offers a master bedroom with en-suite shower room, a family bathroom and two further bedrooms and the second floor accommodates a dual aspect guest suite.
The exterior provides a well maintained secluded garden with a courtesy door into the garage.
This immaculately kept home benefits from UPVC double glazing, gas radiator central heating and occupies a private position in Bishops Orchard next to an open green with a pleasant outlook.
East Hagbourne is a peaceful village located at the foot of the Berkshire Downs, in a sought-after area of South Oxfordshire. The village comprises of many attractive period houses, churches, a popular village pub/restaurant, a recreation ground and a Primary School that enjoys an outstanding reputation.
Communications are excellent, with easy access to the M4 junction 12 at Theale and the M40 junction 6 at Lewknor. Didcot Parkway mainline railway station is only two miles away with a regular service to London Paddington in approximately 35/40 min.
Lounge 15' 10" x 10' 7" ( 4.83m x 3.23m )
Kitchen / Diner 18' 10" x 9' 3" ( 5.74m x 2.82m )
Conservatory 12' 2" x 14' 2" ( 3.71m x 4.32m )
Bedroom One 12' x 10' 7" ( 3.66m x 3.23m )
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 8' 7" ( 3.25m x 2.62m )
Bedroom Three 9' 7" x 7' 11" ( 2.92m x 2.41m )
Bedroom Four 11' 5" x 10' 8" ( 3.48m x 3.25m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Bishops Orchard, East Hagbourne, Didcot
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Didcot Parkway Station0.9 miles
- Appleford Station2.8 miles
- Culham Station3.8 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Didcot Allen & Harris office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent…
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Didcot
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts to
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference DID104384. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Didcot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.