Eaton Court, Trent Road
- Ideal for First Time Buyer or Investor
- 84 Years Remaining On Lease
- Modern ground floor flat
- Allocated Parking
- Walking Distance to Town Centre
LOUNGE 12' 8" x 9' 11" (3.877m x 3.028m) UPVC double glazed windows to front and side aspect, laminate flooring, single central heating radiator, open plan to:
KITCHEN 12' 8" x 6' 3" (3.862m x 1.909m) Fitted with a range of matching base units and wall cupboards, roll top work surfaces with complimentary tiling to splash back areas, inset one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, integrated electric oven & hob, with chimney style stainless steel extractor fan over, plumbing for washing machine, laminate flooring, UPVC double glazed window to front aspect.
BEDROOM ONE 12' 8" x 9' 5" (3.88m x 2.877m) UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, fitted carpet, single central heating radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 10' 5" x 9' 10" (3.187m x 3.019m) UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted carpet, single central heating radiator.
BATHROOM Panelled bath with shower over, fitted shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c, walls tiled to splash back areas, single central heating radiator, extractor fan, tiled flooring, UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect.
ALLOCATED PARKING One allocated parking space assigned to the flat
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Eaton Court, Trent Road
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Nuneaton Station0.2 miles
- Bedworth Station3.2 miles
- Hinckley Station3.8 miles
About the agent
Russell Cope Estates are a well established, local independent estate agent and property management business serving Bedworth, Nuneaton and Coventry area.
Our approach to property sales and lettings is to keep things as simple and straight forward as possible. Our landlords and vendors trust Russell Cope Estates because we design and offer a property service tailored around your needs.
We offer a strong national and local marketing package, which may include:
A high profil
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102700001930. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Russell Cope, Bedworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.