Carisbrooke Avenue, Gedling, Nottingham
- Guide Price £325,000 to £335,000
- Block Paved Driveway & Garage
- Two Bedrooms
- Popular Location
- Double Glazed
- Gas Central Heated
- Viewings Highly Recommended
- Close To Excellent Amenities
ENTRANCE HALLWAY Loft hatch to the ceiling, doors to the bedrooms, family bathroom, kitchen and living dining room. Storage cupboard housing the hot water tank.
KITCHEN 13' 1" x 8' 2" (4.00m x 2.50m) With a range of fitted wall and base units, laminate work surfaces, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, space for oven, space for washing machine, integrated fridge and freezer, tiled splash backs and flooring, coving to the ceiling, radiator and uPVC double glazed windows to the side and rear.
LIVING ROOM 23' 7" x 12' 0" into recess (7.20m x 3.67m) uPVC double glazed window to the rear, two radiators, coving and ceiling rose to the ceiling, brick surround and gas fire. Opening to-
DINING ROOM 15' 11" x 8' 3" (4.86m x 2.54m) Aluminum sliding doors to the rear, wall mounted electric heater, uPVC double glazed window to the side and coving to the ceiling.
FAMILY BATHROOM Three piece bathroom suite comprising a low level WC, sink in vanity, bath with electric shower over, partially tiled walls, coving to the ceiling, radiator and a uPVC double glazed window to the front.
MASTER BEDROOM 12' 10" x 11' 0" (3.93m x 3.37m) uPVC double glazed window to the front, radiator, coving to the ceiling and fitted wardrobes.
BEDROOM TWO 12' 8" x 9' 3"to door recess (3.87m x 2.84m) uPVC double glazed window to the front and radiator.
GARAGE 26' 8" x 8' 2" (8.15m x 2.5m) Up and over door, power and light. Door to the side.
OUTSIDE To the front of the property there is a block paved driveway leading to a detached garage and a gate leading to the rear garden. The rear landscaped garden is laid to lawn with a range of mature plants and shrubs. There is also a number of seating areas.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Carisbrooke Avenue, Gedling, Nottingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Carlton Station0.8 miles
- Netherfield Station0.8 miles
- Burton Joyce Station1.2 miles
About the agent
In a modern world with new and progressive technologies we are embracing these advances to
improve even further on the service we can provide to our clients.
Our team is now located under one roof dedicated to working with you to either buy, sell or let
The property market is changing and with it the way we shop. The internet has taken over how
we search for our homes resulting in window displays generally no lo
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100084005827. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lesley Greaves Estate Agents, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.