Bingley Court, Canterbury
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Students 2021 - 2022
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Fully Furnished
- Perfect location for UKC and CCCU
- Virtual Tour
Three double bedroom property located 5 minutes from the town centre. This is ideally located next to a major super market, perfect for both universities.
Family bathroom and ensuite, fully furnished property. One parking space !
Sorry no pets
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front PageEPC 2
Bingley Court, Canterbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Canterbury East Station0.2 miles
- Canterbury West Station0.6 miles
- Chartham Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Established in 1986 and launched as a franchise in 1995 it hasn’t taken Martin & Co long to become one of the UK’s leading residential lettings and property management businesses. Whether we’re helping our landlords' businesses to let their properties or finding our tenants houses and flats to rent, Martin & Co will always pay attention to our client’s specific needs.
Located on the high street, Martin & Co has over 175 dedicated letting agents throughout the UK. Because all of our offi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100606002997. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Canterbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.