Beech Street, Pontefract
- Reservations to be taken 01st July 2021
- Quality Development by Portward Homes
- Open Plan Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Living/Dining/Kitchen with quality units by Howden kitchen
- Two good size rear facing bedrooms
- Family bathroom with three piece suite
- Gardens to front and rear, ample parking
- Double glazing and central heating
- EPC Grade - to be advised
Open Plan Living/Dining/Kitchen
18' 10'' x 16' 9'' (5.728m x 5.095m)
Lovely sized open plan room with front facing projecting box bay window giving ample natural light and with the added attraction of a further side facing window. The kitchen area will have a range of units by Howden kitchens and will be to the purchasers choice from a range advised by the builder.
6' 9'' x 3' 7'' (2.070m x 1.100m)
Giving access to the bedrooms and family bathroom
11' 5'' x 10' 2'' (3.475m x 3.100m)
A good size main bedroom with rear facing window.
10' 4'' x 7' 0'' (3.150m x 2.123m)
Good size second bedroom, again with rear facing window
6' 9'' x 5' 11'' (2.070m x 1.793m)
To have a three piece quality suite of bath, wash hand basin and low level flush WC and with a specified area of tiling from a range advised by the builder. Side facing opaque window.
These homes will have gardens to front and rear and ample parking to the side. Landscaping will be advised prior to completion.
As with most new homes, the purchasers will be given the choices of kitchen units from a specific range of Howden units advised by the builder. Tiling will also be to the choice of the purchase from a range advised. Any extras required by purchasers will be at an extra cost which will be agreed and will be charged for on order.
All homes will have double glazing and gas fired central heating as standard.
Beech Street, Pontefract
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Moorthorpe Station0.5 miles
- South Elmsall Station0.7 miles
- Thurnscoe Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Crown, established in 1994 as a wholly independent agency, is run by people with extensive local knowledge and who live within the Pontefract boundaries.
Our expertise comes from over 30 years combined experience in estate agency and since opening we have become one of Pontefract's most successful companies, with our friendly yet efficient, professional approach and our caring nature. All our clients are treated as individuals and not just a number.
We are fully conversant w
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10656225. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crown Estate Agents, Pontefract. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.