Tollington Way, Islington, London, N7
- Modern Two Bedroom Apartment
- Private Gated Development
- Spacious Reception Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- En-Suite Bathroom To Master
- Close To Amenities
- Moments From Underground Station
- Allocated Parking Space
Positioned on the ground floor of a modern gated development with views over the garden area this naturally bright and spacious apartment offers CIRCA 812 Sq Ft of flexible living space. Offered in very good decorative order this wonderful apartment comprises of spacious reception room with ample space for a dining area, fully fitted kitchen with some integrated appliances including a four ring gas hob and lots of preparation space. There are two well-proportioned double bedrooms with en-suite and built in wardrobes to the main bedroom and further tiled family bathroom off the hall. Further benefits include laminate wood flooring, efficient heating & hot water system, double glazed windows and further built in storage cupboards.
Statham Court is a modern development set back from Holloway Road and affords its residents with wonderfully maintained gardens, outside seating and allocated parking within the secure gated car park. The area is serviced by number of local amenities along Holloway Road including supermarkets such as Waitrose and Morrisons, Cinema, eateries and cafés. Whittington Park is just minutes away and offers residents green open spaces for all sports and recreational use.
There are a number of transport links within easy walking distance with Upper Holloway Overground Station, Holloway Road (Piccadilly Line) and Archway Underground Station (Northern Line), all providing fast and reliable services into and out of Central London.
Tollington Way, Islington, London, N7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Upper Holloway Station0.3 miles
- Archway Station0.6 miles
- Holloway Road Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Established in 1852, we pride ourselves on our service and traditional values as a long standing estate agency in the capital city, the very heart of London. Beyond offering Residential and Commercial Property, Drivers & Norris also offer many related services, providing a complete estate agency solution whatever your requirement, including: * Surveys & Valuation * Mortgages & Financial Services * New Homes * Relocation * Overseas Property
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference DAN200865. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drivers & Norris, Islington - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.