Johnson Street, Southampton SO14 1LT
- 5 En-suite Rooms - all doubles
- Kitchen/living area
- City Centre location
- All BIlls Included
- Communal areas cleaner
5 Spacious En-suite Rooms City Centre Home. A stunning house fully refurbished and beautifully decorated with modern dÃ©cor -
Kitchen, lounge area, balcony, washing machine, tumble dryer, 1 parking space
This Fabulous House Provides: Rooms With Ensuite facilities. Open Plan Kitchen, Dining, Living area with a balcony. Communal Garden. Lounge With Flat Screen Tv and Comfy L Shape Sofa.
The property is ideal for students looking for very high standard accommodation close to amenities and transport links.
The house comprises 5 large double bedrooms, all en-suites, 1 WCs, an open plan kitchen, dining and living area with a modern kitchen.
The rent excludes gas, electricity, council tax, water, Virgin TV, fibre broadband Wi-Fi, TV licence,
But option to have all Bills paid for £2600 per month
- 5 Rooms With En-suite Facilities
- Open Plan Kitchen, Dining, Living area with a balcony
- Close to amenities and transport links.
- Council Tax:
- Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) Rating:
Band D (55-68)
Please Note: A deposit/bond of £2750 is required, as well as a suitable Guarantor for this property.
Marketed by EweMove Sales & Lettings (Winchester) - Property Reference 34956
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Johnson Street, Southampton SO14 1LT
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Southampton Central Station0.7 miles
- Woolston Station1.1 miles
- St. Denys Station1.3 miles
About the agent
EweMove, South East England
Cavendish House Littlewood Court, West 26 Industrial Estate, Cleckheaton, BD19 4TE
EweMove are one of the UK's Most Trusted Estate Agent thanks to thousands of 5 Star reviews from happy customers on independent review website Trustpilot. (Reference: November 2018, https://uk.trustpilot.com/categories/real-estate-agent)
Our philosophy is simple - the customer is at the heart of everything we do.
Our agents pride themselves on providing an exceptional customer experience, whether you are a vendor, landlord, buyer or tenant.
EweMove embrace the very latest te
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 34956. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by EweMove, South East England. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.