Marsdon Way, East Shore Village, Seaham, County Durham, SR7
- Very Desirable 3 / 4 Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Great Coastal Location Within The Popular East Shore Village, Seaham
- 5 Minute Walk From The Promenade And Beaches
- Spacious Lounge / Family Room With Access To The Patio & Garden
- Modern Kitchen With Some Integrated Appliances
- Study / Ground Floor Bedroom
- Contemporary Well Equipped Family Sized Bathroom With Mains Shower
- Three Double Sized Bedrooms, Master Boasting En Suite Bathroom
- Converted Attic Space Currently Used As a Home Office
- Large 955 ft2 South Facing Rear Garden And Patio
Briefly comprising of entrance hallway, ground floor study / bedroom, ground floor wc, spacious lounge to the rear and modern kitchen with breakfast bar, and some integrated appliances. To the first floor there are 3 double sized bedrooms, master boasting an en suite bathroom and well equipped family sized bathroom, there is also an additional staircase leading to converted loft space currently utilised as a home office. Externally to the front lies a well maintained lawned garden with large driveway providing off street parking for a number of vehicles. To the rear, the property benefits from an extensive 955 sq ft sunny aspect South facing lawned garden with timber decked patio area and gated access to the front.
EARLY VIEWING IS ADVISED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!
We've been advised by the Vendors that the property is held Freehold. Any prospective purchaser should clarify this with their Solicitor prior to exchange of Contracts.
EPC: To Follow Shortly.
Mortgages and specialist finance can be arranged via our financial advisers (subject to status). YOUR HOME MAY BE AT RISK OF REPOSSESSION IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE, OR ANY FINANCIAL PRODUCT SECURED AGAINST IT. Jonathon Lewis Property Consultants Ltd are Introducer Appointed Representatives Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority - Ref No: 790090
STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD!
If you are thinking of moving home or currently have your property on the market with another Estate Agent and feel you are not receiving the results they promised, we would be delighted to hear from you. One of our expert valuers will carry out a free no obligation valuation of your property and give you specialist marketing advice.
Viewing: STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
To arrange an appointment to view this property contact our Seaham branch on .
OFFICE OPENING HOURS:
Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm
Saturday 9.00am - 2.00pm
DON'T JUST TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT...
"Carol and I would like to thank you all for your very professional and efficient service during the house sale. Your recommendations were most realistic and clearly stated, jargon free and to the point. We both felt very comfortable dealing with you all and felt quite certain that you knew your business, area and clientele well. Each time we visited the Office we were sure of a warm and courteous welcome. We would have no hesitation in recommending you to family and friends. Thank you once again."
Mr and Mrs A, Seaham
Jonathon Lewis Estate Agents are members of The Property Ombudsman and subscribe to The Property Ombudsman's Code's of Practice.
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Marsdon Way, East Shore Village, Seaham, County Durham, SR7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Seaham Station0.6 miles
- Park Lane Metro Station4.2 miles
- University Metro Station4.5 miles
About the agent
Jonathon Lewis is an independent run estate agent located in the heart of Seaham. Our personal, efficient and cost effective service is based on total professionalism and unrivalled local knowledge of the Seaham, Sunderland and outlying areas.
We are passionate about property and offer a fresh new approach to buying selling or letting property. Our primary aim is to provide the best possible service at the most competitive rates, whilst obtaining the maximum return on your property.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference marsdonway10051. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jonathon Lewis, Seaham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.