Norton Road, Norton, Worcester, WR5
- Open plan kitchen/dining area
- Patio doors to the garden
- En-suite in the master bedroom
- Walk in wardrobe in the master bedroom
- Single garage
- Fully fitted family bathroom
- Extra plug sockets added for our homeowners who are now working from home
- Brand new development!
- Ask about our ways to buy!
- Call us today to find out how we can help get you moving
Balanced inside and out, this three-bedroom home is the perfect combination of modern and practical living. The Kea features an open-plan kitchen-diner with French patio doors and soft closing cupboards as standard. A spacious reception hallway guides you upstairs where three spacious bedrooms await.
For parking information please contact sales consultants to more details*
Living Room 3.20m × 5.25m
Kitchen/Dining 2.81m × 5.25m
Cloakroom 1.04m × 1.75m
Bedroom 1 2.79m × 3.75m
En-suite 2.79m × 1.42m
Bedroom 2 3.12m × 3.06m
Bedroom 3 3.12m × 2.11m
Bathroom 2.18m × 1.90m
Images and floorplans are illustrative and may show features that are available as optional extras. Wardrobes to bedroom 2,3 and 4 are not included as standard and must be purchased as an optional extra. Please speak to your Sales Consultant for further information.
Computer generated images and 3D tours are indicative only and may feature extras not included as standard. External finishes, materials, layouts, window positions and styles may vary. Room sizes are taken to the widest point in each room wall to wall and a tolerance of +/- 5% is allowed. The floor plans are for guidance only and may be subject to change and properties may be "handed" or mirror images of the plans shown. Please check with our Sales Consultant or Selling Agent.
Norton Road, Norton, Worcester, WR5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Worcestershire Parkway Station1.9 miles
- Worcester Shrub Hill Station2.2 miles
- Worcester Foregate Street Station2.3 miles
About the development
Homebuyer Hub now open!
- Semi-rural location
- Great transport links
- Excellent schools nearby
- Worcester City centre just 3 miles away
- Worcestershire Parkway station on your doorstep
- Enquire today!
At St. Modwen Homes we’re committed to delivering high quality homes that really stand out from the competition. We work closely with our architects to ensure each property is cleverly thought out with the new owner in mind, from spacious rooms, to in-built storage and great local amenities.
What’s more, each house is designed with a thoughtful layout and high specification, not to mention the carefully designed kitchens and top quality fixtures that we include as standard. Whether you’
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TheKea. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by St Modwen Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.