High Road, London, N22
- 15 Minute walk to Wood Green Underground Station
- 15 Minute walk to Wood Green High Road Shopping area
- 15 Minute Walk to Bounds Green Underground Station
- Quick access to local shops, bus links and public parks
- Main family bathroom plus en-suite to main bedroom
- Bright & Spacious Open Plan kitchen / Reception / Dinning Room
- 3 Double Bedrooms
The house has bus links and a good selection of local shops a short walk away and you are also a few minutes walk to Woodside Public Park.
The house offers a large & spacious Open plane kitchen / Reception with dining space, 2 double bedrooms and bathroom on the first floor with the 3rd double bedroom on the ground floor. The property also has a fully tiled main family bathroom and one of the bedrooms has a separate en-suite. Offered fully furnished and in very good condition throughout. Ready to move into from the 04/01/2021
High Road, London, N22
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bowes Park Station0.4 miles
- Bounds Green Station0.5 miles
- Wood Green Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Varosi Lettings & Estates are a leading Independent Estate Agents, with specialist negotiators helping to break our company targets and exceeding our expectations. This has given us a significant edge over our competitors by enabling us to dedicate quality time to all our clients. Our experienced sales team are locally based and offer property appraisals free and without obligation.
Making optimum use of the Internet, e-mail and digital systems enables us to market properties immediatel
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 750. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Varosi Lettings & Estates, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.