Norton Road, Norton, Worcester, WR5
- Open plan kitchen/dining area
- Patio doors to the garden
- En-suite in the master bedroom
- Great storage throughout
- Large windows
- Fully fitted family bathroom
- Extra plug sockets added for our homeowners who are now working from home
- Brand new development!
- Reserve this home virtually!
- Call us today to find out how we can help get you moving
It's all about open-plan living in our iconic three-bedroom Houghton. If its light and space, you are after then look no further. The kitchen-diner offers ample space for all the household, while the master bedroom features an en-suite and fitted wardrobe - perfect for your hideaway haven.
For parking information please contact sales consultants to more details*
HOME OF THE WEEK!
Flooring throughout your entire home
We'll pay £1,500 towards your legal fees
Available on plot 24 only.
Living Room 4.80m × 4.91m
Kitchen/Dining 4.74m × 3.43m
Laundry 1.83m × 1.80m
Cloakroom 1.83m × 1.04m
Bedroom 1 2.86m × 3.19m
En-suite 1.80m × 1.93m
Bedroom 2 2.74m × 3.13m
Bedroom 3 1.92m × 3.44m
Bathroom 1.70m × 1.87m
Images and floorplans are illustrative and may show features that are available as optional extras. Wardrobes to bedroom 2,3 and 4 are not included as standard and must be purchased as an optional extra. Please speak to your Sales Consultant for further information.
Computer generated images and 3D tours are indicative only and may feature extras not included as standard. External finishes, materials, layouts, window positions and styles may vary. Room sizes are taken to the widest point in each room wall to wall and a tolerance of +/- 5% is allowed. The floor plans are for guidance only and may be subject to change and properties may be "handed" or mirror images of the plans shown. Please check with our Sales Consultant or Selling Agent.
Norton Road, Norton, Worcester, WR5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Worcestershire Parkway Station1.9 miles
- Worcester Shrub Hill Station2.2 miles
- Worcester Foregate Street Station2.3 miles
About the development
Homebuyer Hub now open!
- Semi-rural location
- Great transport links
- Excellent schools nearby
- Worcester City centre just 3 miles away
- Worcestershire Parkway station on your doorstep
- Enquire today!
At St. Modwen Homes we’re committed to delivering high quality homes that really stand out from the competition. We work closely with our architects to ensure each property is cleverly thought out with the new owner in mind, from spacious rooms, to in-built storage and great local amenities.
What’s more, each house is designed with a thoughtful layout and high specification, not to mention the carefully designed kitchens and top quality fixtures that we include as standard. Whether you’
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TheHoughton. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by St Modwen Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.