Panorama Road, Sandbanks
- Ground floor garden apartment
- Three bedrooms, three bathrooms
- Extends to 1,572 square feet
- Semi open plan living space
- Beautiful kitchen
- Separate study or snug
- Private garden
- Moments from beaches
- Secure storage cupboard
- Carport & additional parking space
Harbour Dene is a small and exclusive block of just three luxury apartments located in Panorama Road in the heart of the world famous Sandbanks Peninsula. It is literally moments from the main Sandbanks Beach meaning miles of award winning beaches are accessible from the doorstep. The highly regarded Rick Stein restaurant is just around the corner along with a whole host of amenities including The Sandbanks Yacht Company and the Royal Motor Yacht Club. Poole Harbour itself is the second largest natural harbour in the world and is a mecca for watersports enthusiasts using its calm and sheltered waters. The apartment itself occupies the entire ground floor and has its own private enclosed garden which is accessed from the main living space. It extends to 1,572 square feet and features a lovely wide entrance hall opening through to a large semi open plan living space with a beautiful contemporary fitted kitchen. There is also a separate study or snug as well as three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The master suite includes a fitted dressing room and a luxury en suite. Apartments with this much accommodation in this location are rare so this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Please Check Out Our Video And Interactive 3D Tour - All of our properties feature a professionally produced short video, personally introduced by a member of our team as well as a fully interactive 3D tour.
BrochuresApt 1 Harbour Dene - eBrochure.pdf
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Panorama Road, Sandbanks
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Parkstone Station2.4 miles
- Poole Station2.8 miles
- Branksome Station2.9 miles
About the agent
We believe our clients should expect exceptional service but at a sensible cost. Our new approach means we can offer both. Hugely improved levels of service combined with market-leading presentation come as standard but at a fee which is lower than a traditional estate agency. There are no up-front costs whatsoever for our exclusive sole agency clients.Exclusive Benefits
We aim to innovate and to transform the way properties are sold by offerin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30211584. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Luxury & Prestige, Sandbanks, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.