Narrow Street, London, E14
- Riverside development with concierge and underground parking
- 2 bedroom split-level apartment with exceptional river views
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Spacious reception room with double French doors
- Contemporary fitted kitchen
- Main bedroom with en-suite bathroom and fitted storage
- Further good-sized bedroom and shower room
- Fabulous location close to Canary Wharf and the City
Narrow Street, London, E14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Limehouse Station0.2 miles
- Westferry Station0.5 miles
- Shadwell Station0.8 miles
About the agent
At Alliance London, our roots are in asset and block management but our focus is on redefining the business of estate agency. At Alliance we have extended our service levels way beyond that of traditional estate agencies. We have coupled old fashioned values and unrivalled levels of customer service with cutting edge technology.
As a preeminent force in the London property market we strive to use a collaborative approach to selling and letting both residential and commercial property. O
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CAW200164_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alliance London, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.