Ellison Way, Wokingham, RG40
- TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
- SPLIT LEVEL MAISONETTE
- NEWLY REDECORATED
- PRIVATE GARDEN
- CLOSE-BY TO WOKINGHAM TOWN CENTRE
- WALKING DISTANCE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
- EASY ACCESS TO M4 MOTORWAY
- AVAIALABLE IMMEDIATLEY
Newly redecorated split level furnished maisonette offered in good decorative order. The property comprises an entrance porch, lounge, spacious fitted kitchen/dining room with patio doors to communal gardens. To the first floor the property has two double bedrooms and a bathroom with an electric shower over the bath. The property comes unfurnished and is available immediatley.
Ellison Way, Wokingham, RG40
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wokingham Station0.2 miles
- Winnersh Station2.2 miles
- Winnersh Triangle Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Incorporated in 2005 but with property roots going back to the mid seventies, The Flatman Partnership offers one the most diverse range of property services and depth of expertise available in Reading and Langley today and, as a result, has rapidly established itself as the frequent agent of choice for Property Professionals and experts in both the private and public sectors.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 18353151. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Flatman Partnership, Langley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.