(1171Rg), Northwood, HA6
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- No Agent Fees
- Room Only (Shared Flat)
- Students Can Enquire
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 863307
Best Ensuite room lets in Northwood!!!!!
Opportunity to move into a generously proportioned 6 bed house share. The house has been refurbished to a modern spec and is tastefully decorated and furnished.
Situated just a 5 minute walk from Northwood (zone 6, Metropolitan line) station with its bustling high street shops, Waitrose and Costa.
The house has 6 well designed, light breezy rooms. Each room benefits from its own modern en suite bathroom with power shower.
The room is a fantastic double ensuite bedroom with a large wall mounted TV with Freeview.
The house has a large kitchen/lounge/diner for use by all. The modern kitchen has all the usual appliances including laundry facilities. There is a shared rear garden with patio furniture.
The rent includes council tax, water, communal hot water for showers, high speed internet.
Electricity will be charged at £30 pcm.
If this sounds like what you are looking for, I would strongly advise you to arrange a viewing since rooms in this brand new house share will be taken very fast.
(Double room for occupancy by single professional persons)
[Ref. Code - <1171RG>]
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £600.00 per month (£138.46 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £692.30
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 26 January, 2021
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 1
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Shared Accommodation)
If calling, please quote reference: 863307
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
(1171Rg), Northwood, HA6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Northwood Station0.4 miles
- Northwood Hills Station0.6 miles
- Moor Park Station1.7 miles
About the agent
OpenRent is the UK's largest letting agent, using online services to make renting your property cheaper and more convenient than ever before - while holding quality and security as our top priorities.
For a one-off fee of £49 inc VAT you get:
* Listing on Rightmove and other leading property portals
* Advertising your property to millions of high quality tenants
* A tenancy agreement and access to our digital signing service
* Registration of the tena
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 86330707082020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.