Manor Hill, Miskin, Pontyclun
- Stunning Fully Renovated Detached Home
- High Spec Fixtures & Fittings Throughout
- Open Plan Living Accommodation; Kitchen, Dining and Lounge
- Bi-fold Doors Open to the Garden
- Downstairs Bedroom and Ensuite
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite & Dressing Room
- Owned Solar Panels which generate electricity and an Income
A stunning modern renovation offering open plan living; ideal for professionals, families and entertaining. Features include a stunning entrance hallway with glass balustrade, high gloss tiled flooring throughout the downstairs, two Ensuites, owned solar panels, and low maintenance garden.
paBlack Talbot Green are delighted to offer this fully renovated detached property in the village of Miskin. Enjoying a convenient location, it is within a short driving distance of the M4 (Jct 34) as well as being nearby Talbot Green and Pontyclun which offers a number of Retail Parks and local shops, boutiques and eateries.
A must see to appreciate what is on offer, the entrance hallway features a stunning stairs case with glass balustrade, and underfloor heating which continues throughout the downstairs. There is useful access to the utility room, and also the cloakroom and bedroom with ensuite. The heart of this home is through the double doors which open to a full width kitchen, dining and living area. The lounge area is separated from the kitchen via a partition wall but still allows for a modern open plan feel. A high spec kitchen comes fitted with many integrated appliances and is fitted around an island making an ideal space for the family to gather around. Stunning bi-fold doors open to a low maintenance garden.
Upstairs you will find the master bedroom which features an ensuite and dressing room, which could be adapted to a fourth bedroom if desired; a second bedroom, and a family bathroom. A low maintenance garden is to the rear and has been beautifully landscaped to offer two separate patios areas, and an artificial grass area. Owned solar panels which currently generate upwards of £1,400 per annum, depending on light, are also included with the sale.
Entered via composite door. Triple full height cloakroom cupboards for coats and shoes. Stair case rises to first floor with glass balustrade. Tiled underfloor heating. Access to Utility Room, Cloakroom, Bedroom and Living Accommodation.
Two piece suite comprises vanity wash hand basin and close coupled WC.
Bedroom 12' 1" max x 9' 9" ( 3.68m max x 2.97m )
Aluminium double glazed window to side. Alcove for wardrobes. Door to Ensuite.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising shower enclosure, vanity wash hand basin and close coupled WC. Aluminium double glazed obscure window to side.
A modern open plan area offering lounge, dining and kitchen areas with underfloor heating throughout and stunning bi-fold doors with electric blinds which open onto the garden. The kitchen and lounge area are separated via a walk around partition wall.
Lounge Area 14' x 18' 1" ( 4.27m x 5.51m )
Aluminium double glazed windows to side and rear.
Utility Room 13' 6" x 4' 10" ( 4.11m x 1.47m )
Matching wall and base units with worktop space over. Inset sink with mixer tap. External door provides access to the side. Understairs storage cupboard. Dual access from kitchen and main hallway.
Kitchen/dining Area 14' 3" x 18' 1" ( 4.34m x 5.51m )
A stunning range of high gloss wall and base units with granite work surfaces over. Inset sink with mixer tap, built in microwave, and double oven, plus space for full length fridge and freezer. Space for dishwasher. The island is matching with the kitchen units and houses a 4 ring induction hob with hood over, and also a slim wine cooler.
Spacious landing with Aluminium double glazed window to front, and two velux windows to side. Storage to eaves. Access to all rooms.
Master Bedroom 10' 5" plus door recess x 12' 8" ( 3.17m plus door recess x 3.86m )
Aluminium double glazed window to rear. Doors to Ensuite and Dressing Room.
Dressing Room 9' 1" x 7' 3" ( 2.77m x 2.21m )
Velux window to side. Alcove with hanging rail. Could also be adapted into a fourth bedroom if doorway made from landing.
Sizeable room with double shower enclosure with rainfall shower, twin vanity wash hand basin and close coupled WC. Velux window.
Bedroom 3 13' 1" x 7' 1" ( 3.99m x 2.16m )
Two velux windows to side. Storage to eaves which run the length of the room. Also houses the control unit for the solar panels.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising free standing bath, vanity wash hand basin and close coupled WC. Velux window.
To the front is a driveway which provides parking for at least two cars and leads to a single garage. Steps lead down to a front garden area and the front entrance. Side access leads around to the rear garden.
The rear garden is predominantly over two levels and commences with a large patio area, ideal for entertaining, with steps down to artificial grass area and patio area. There is space for a shed also.
Electric up and over door. Also houses boiler and hot water tank.
Solar panels are currently owned by the sellers and will be transferred with the sale of the property to the new owners. 4kw solar photovoltaic system is located on the roof. The buyer would benefit from the energy generated during the daytime (generates electricity during daylight hours to help reduce bills and also benefit by way of an incentive payment of the Feed-in Tariff. Currently receiving 55.36p per kw hour of generation and also receive a deemed export payment of 3.9p per kWh. This is paid each quarter and receives upwards of £1,400 a year approx, depending on light. The FIT is due to be paid on the system for 25 years. It was installed in 2011 so has a number of years of benefit remaining.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Manor Hill, Miskin, Pontyclun
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pontyclun Station0.8 miles
- Llanharan Station3.1 miles
- Trefforest Estate Station4.9 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why after over 50 years in business we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch. All of our friendly staff are local experts, specialists at selling properties in your area.
As one of the largest estate agents in Wales we have extensive local coverage, with 29 branches and an average of 111 thousand visits to our website each month, we can get your property seen by a huge numbe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TAL304498. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.