Sarum Road, Winchester, SO22 5HA
- Communal facilities including lounge, kitchen,club room, terrace, garden and guest room
- Lifehost on site Mon-Fri
- Grey shaker style kitchen cabinetry with Carrara Jade marble worktops
- Full integrated Neff Appliances throughout the kitchen
- Safe & secure underground parking
- Large balconies & terraces
This stylish age exclusive collection of 33, two- and three-bedroom apartments set close to the city centre offers a relaxing way of life, peppered with adventure, and steeped in conviviality.
Your beautiful, spacious and well-appointed apartment with its sylvan views gives onto lovely grounds that enjoy dappled light through magnificent trees. The Lifehost is there to assist you with home deliveries, restaurant reservations, guest room bookings and helping you to make the most of living in Winchester. The communal lounge & social kitchen will be the place to meet with other owners & friends for a glass of wine. In the summer this will open up onto the garden terrace where you can relax in the beautiful sylvan setting.
Contact our team today to be the first to hear about pricing & receive a brochure
Sarum Road, Winchester, SO22 5HA
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Winchester Station0.9 miles
- Shawford Station2.8 miles
About the development
Pegasus Winchester Holt
- Pegasus Winchester Holts is a stylish collection of two and three bedroom age exclusive apartments for the over 60s
- Located in a green and leafy neighbourhood on the western edge of this thriving Cathedral city, Winchester Holts offers peaceful, semi-rural living within easy reach of the citys cultural and culinary delights
We are Anthology, a team of people with a wealth of experience creating residential developments in London. At the heart of our approach is enhancing neighbourhoods, celebrating the people, their stories and the culture that makes the city such an exciting place to live.
Londoners make this city one of the finest places to live in the world and Anthology works closely with the local communities where we develop our properties. We are committed to innovation and customer service and it's
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Rightmove. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pegasus. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.