Charlton Court, Benton
- FANTASTIC SECOND FLOOR APARTMENT
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS, EN SUITE TO MASTER
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/KITCHEN
- COMMUNAL GARDENS
- ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
This sought after modern development is conveniently positioned for access to a wealth of amenities including Four Lane Ends metro station, Sainsbury's Supermarket and The Freeman Hospital.
The accommodation comprises: communal entrance, entrance hall, open plan lounge/kitchen, 2 double bedrooms, master with en suite, and a family bathroom/wc.
Additional benefits include gas central heating and double glazing.
Externally there are surrounding communal gardens, an allocated parking space, visitors parking and a balcony overlooking the courtyard and communal gardens.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Charlton Court, Benton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Four Lane Ends Metro Station0.6 miles
- Longbenton Metro Station0.7 miles
- Benton Metro Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Jack Harrison Estates, Newcastle Upon Tyne
162 Newton Road, High Heaton, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE7 7HP
Jack Harrison provides local knowledge and first class customer service.
Aside from working as an estate agent in the area for over ten years I, Jack, was also born and raised here. I'd like to think I understand why people like living here so much and hope I share some of their values and aspirations. Local knowledge and first class customer service are at the forefront of everything we do in our agency. Our staff will work with you from the moment you enter our shop or we visit
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10453220. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jack Harrison Estates, Newcastle Upon Tyne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.