Finchley Road , London, NW3
- 3 bedrooms
- Available furnished/unfurnished
- Bright & spacious reception
- Modern high gloss kitchen
- Bedroom with wardrobes
- Luxurious bathroom/WC
- Large private balcony
Moonline Property are over the moon to offer this apartment is available on a furnished basis with natural varnished oak laminate flooring throughout. The accommodation occupying approximately 1079 sq ft (100.2 sq m) of internal living area, comprises entrance hall with ample storage, bright and spacious reception room, contemporary high gloss kitchen with integrated appliances and quartz worktops, large double bedroom with floor to ceiling fitted wardrobes and a luxurious bathroom/WC. The reception and bedroom both have access to a large private decked balcony. An allocated parking space is available by separate negotiation.
Cresta House has a uniformed daytime porter and is ideally located by Swiss Cottage Jubilee Line tube station with direct link to the City & Central London. Directly adjacent to one of the entrances to the station is Odeon Swiss Cottage, which first opened its doors in 1937 and underwent a £3 million refurbishment in 2011, bringing it right up to date with one of only five IMAX 3D screens in London. Next door to the cinema there's the iconic Swiss Cottage Leisure Centre voted "best Leisure Centre in London" by Time Out Magazine. Now one of the largest public sector Leisure Centres in London, boasting a 200+ station state-of-the-art Gym and two of Camden's most popular Swimming Pools. A Waitrose supermarket is also within a 5-minute walk on the Finchley Road together with a wide variety of other amenities with shopping, including well known retail brands, bars, restaurants, education and healthcare facilities. The O2 Shopping Centre, which offers a multi-screen cinema plus a wide range of restaurants, shops and a Sainsbury's supermarket, is less than 10 minutes away.
This property is highly recommended to view.
Finchley Road , London, NW3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Swiss Cottage Station0.0 miles
- South Hampstead Station0.2 miles
- Finchley Road Station0.3 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 18565211. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moonline Property, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.