Grange Park Road, Leeds
- Attractive Three Bed Semi Detached
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- PVCu Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Superb Hand Built Dining Kitchen
- Spacious Living Room
- Good size bedrooms
- Gardens, Carport & Block Paved Drive
The accommodation includes to the ground floor an entrance hallway with staircase to the first floor, and doors leading through to the dining area and living room; the living room has a rectangular bay window allowing for lots of natural light, and the dining room is open plan with the kitchen area which has plumbing for a washing machine and a Belfast style sink. A first floor landing provides access to three bedrooms; the master is a double with a bay window and fitted wardrobes, there is a further double and a single, and the house bathroom is fitted with a modern three piece white suite.
Externally the home occupies a desirable corner plot with off-street parking for multiple vehicles, there is a carport to the side, a front garden and a courtyard to the rear.
This is a popular area with families due to the convenient position. Local shopping facilities are available on Dib Lane, with more extensive amenities on Easterly Road and Oakwood Parade. Nearby Fearnville Sports Centre offers a range of leisure facilities including a swimming pool. Leafy Roundhay Park offers many recreational amenities including parkland walks, the boating lake, the sweeping lawns and sports grounds on Soldiers Field, pretty Canal Gardens and Tropical World which is a particularly popular attraction with children.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Grange Park Road, Leeds
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cross Gates Station1.9 miles
- Leeds Station3.2 miles
- Burley Park Station3.9 miles
About the agent
Manning Stainton have been helping people move, providing professional, expert advice and outstanding customer service for over 20 years.
With 19 prominent high street branches across our region, our experienced sales and lettings teams have in depth knowledge about what's going on in your local market.
We understand the pressures of daily life and that's why our network of residential branches are open 7 days a week and we are ready to take your call 8am until 8pm, 7 days a week.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference OAK160052. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Oakwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.